2024 Winter/Spring Planting:

* Ginseng Seed: Currently shipping everyday until sold out
* Ginseng Rootlets: sold out
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Follow Harvest Stewardship and always comply with your State Ginseng Rules and Regulations when collecting wild ginseng roots.

TOPIC: unethical diggers

Re:unethical diggers 14 years 6 months ago #2455

• Billy
  • Dealer
  • Dealer
  • Billy Taylor from Bell County Ky
!! sigh !!

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Re:unethical diggers 14 years 6 months ago #2465

That would be funny to see a bunch of plott hounds taken chunks out of their ass's. No need for the shootgun.

Guy

Re:unethical diggers 14 years 6 months ago #2467

hey guy do you have a pd of seeds i can plant nxt weekend? your site says sold out

Re:unethical diggers 14 years 6 months ago #2471

Yeh Coondog
We sold out just today, first year to sell out. Give us a shout next season

Guy

Re:unethical diggers 14 years 6 months ago #2477

burn there ass with buck shot they wont be back,,,shoot first ask later,,nothing worse than meth-head thief,,its happened to me, and i have federally protected land with lots of root,,but i also have good cameras,do what you have too to protect your ginseng,,,we are all a dieing breed,,,,unlike the snot nose breed of thiefs that are mad at the world and take what they want,,,,just go back to the old day methods,,cut a finger off, or poke an eye out,,,they'll have to quit eventually.......

Re:unethical diggers 14 years 6 months ago #2496

• Billy
  • Dealer
  • Dealer
2 bad it aint cowboys and indians no more,cant just cut,shoot and wack,even when your rite for doing it,seen the news l8ly,it does drive us nuts,,,just aine rite what some do thats for sure.

Re:unethical diggers 14 years 6 months ago #2503

well guys i have heard alot of people talk about unethical diggers and i do fully agree whith alot of you exspecaily going on to private lands (NONO) but they are some of the guys who may have got laid off or who knows what there reason for needing the sang bad enough to do what some do but anyway ,a thought for eveyone to think about, juge all people like you would want to be juged ,one day it may be you getting judged .Im sure i will catch hll over this but we all have been guilty of judgeing some time or another and did not understand what was behind someones intentions or why they felt the need to do what they did so All i can say is judge people like you would want to be judged just a thought for the day GOOD LUCK TO YOU ALL TODAY if you get to hunt P,S I AM NOT FOR POACHING or digging everything in the woods PLEASE DONT GET ME WRONG THIS IS JUST A THOUGHT TO THINK ABOUT .I WILL NOT DEBATE ABOUT THIS POST WITH ANYONE IT WAS JUST SOMETHING I THOUGHT I WOULD SHARE WITH YOU ALL .

Re:unethical diggers 14 years 6 months ago #2504

right is right and wrong is wrong...digging those little bitty plants is wrong for whatever the reason...

Re:unethical diggers 14 years 6 months ago #2511

• Billy
  • Dealer
  • Dealer
coondog this is not a disrepectful comment to your thought,but is how I see this matter in sincerity and not of a argumenitive nature,and not intended that way.

There is no right way or reason to dig the seed out of the mountian for any reason,if any one is in that bad of shape then they should sign up for food stamps,and most states even offer assitance in houseing,even in bill arrangement,those little 2 prongs and small 3`s are not going to make a difference in any bodys income there is no weight there,this may be taking as a judgement I sure dont mean it that way,but if this is a judgement then it is a right judgement.Another thing drug atticks and theives may consider is this get a job,it works for the rest of us.

Re:unethical diggers 14 years 6 months ago #2518

Heres the thing. If you dig them when they are small you will never get those great big tops with those big roots with long necks on them. Also those big old plants are where 95% of the wild seed comes from. 25 berries on an old four prong compared to 1or 2 berries on a young 2 or 3 prong plant. Do the math, By harvesting this way a person is not harvesting from a patch, but eliminating it. I'm not trying to judge anybody here, I am simply stating how it is!

Time to create page: 0.107 seconds

Who's Online

We have 154 guests and no members online

Login