2024 Winter/Spring Planting:

* Ginseng Seed: Currently shipping everyday until sold out
* Ginseng Rootlets: sold out
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: It's Coming !!!

Re:It's Coming !!! 7 years 3 days ago #39760

We had a little frost last night... might be bad news for my little plum tree.

I have seen just a few red buds starting to bloom (early stages).

3/18 is the earliest I have ever seen 3 leafers up here... but with this cold spell we are having now i hope they stay down a little longer.

TNHunter

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Re:It's Coming !!! 7 years 2 days ago #39761

my nectarine was a third covered with blooms just starting to open when the cold hit.just have to see what it does .hope your plum tree does ok TN..our seng comes around the 2nd week of april....

Re:It's Coming !!! 7 years 2 days ago #39762

put a full rack of pork ribs on at 6: this morning... ..the daughter and grandson are coming over for supper tonight..kinda cold but iam firing up the smoker...using sweet baby rays bbq sauce this time .. the girls really like it..i just checked them and put a little more peach wood on the fire..i sure got the neighborhood smelling good.....

Re:It's Coming !!! 7 years 1 day ago #39763

Mmmmmmmm...

That sure sounds good Chief.

My wife cooks ribs in the oven (wrapped in aluminum foil) first... to get them done... then we take them out, cover with our fav bbq sauce and finish on the grill. About 5 minutes on each side and you are done.

They are wonderful and VERY tender... just falling off the bone.

I am not sure how long she cooks them in the oven first... or on what temp... she takes care of that part and I do the grilling.

It sure works out nicely. We do BBQ Chicken the same way and it works out the same. Delicious and very tender.

TNHunter

Re:It's Coming !!! 7 years 22 hours ago #39764

I go pick up my pigs tomorrow my two dressed out at 230 lbs. I lov fresh pork

Re:It's Coming !!! 7 years 22 hours ago #39765

me to Hob ,I picked mine up the first week of march..we been eating the hell out of it..cant wait till easter so I can try one of the hams..TN.. they reduced that rack of ribs to a big pile of bones,,and they ate most of a gallon of tater salad..the old hound sure aint going to get fat off those bones..i do chicken the same way as your recipe..that there is hard to beat....

Re:It's Coming !!! 6 years 11 months ago #39766

went out to supper with the kids yesterday evening,on the way home we stopped a bought a couple lottery tickets..i won 10 bucks, my loving woman won a 1000.00. she has all the luck.....:)

Re:It's Coming !!! 6 years 11 months ago #39767

That's awesome Chief, maybe she will buy you dinner, lol.

Hobbler, sounds like time to get out a gallon of BBQ sauce.

TN I do the same with good old cheap pork spare ribs. In the oven for a couple hrs at 300 degrees and a can of beer in a dutch oven and then on the grill for 5 min a side or so with homemade BBQ sauce.

Re:It's Coming !!! 6 years 11 months ago #39768

yesterday did seem to be her lucky day Latt,i had her buy all of our lottery tickets for the week last night cause she was on a roll..mega millions,power ball ,state lotto..i had her go in and buy them.i didn't look at them or touch them..;)

Re:It's Coming !!! 6 years 11 months ago #39769

A little off topic fella's but I called one of my buyers yesterday just to bs a little and to see how he did selling his sang this year. Sang prices were pretty steady but he told me this upcoming year is going to be really good prices for goldenseal.

Time to create page: 0.103 seconds

Who's Online

We have 154 guests and no members online

Login