2024 Spring Planting:

* Ginseng Seed: Currently shipping everyday until sold out
* Ginseng Rootlets: Will be offered in Fall
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Always comply with your State Ginseng Rules and Regulations when selling and buying wild ginseng roots.
  • Page:

TOPIC: BEST OHIO PRICE

BEST OHIO PRICE 13 years 5 months ago #7479

Mifflin Fur can you help get this Ohio thread started by letting everyone know what you are paying? What's the best price in Ohio from other dealers? Please provide contact information if possible. Any help is greatly appreciated.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Re:BEST OHIO PRICE 13 years 5 months ago #7672

I know there is a lot of interest in the current Ohio price by all the views on this topic. Can someone post the latest price and dealer information? Any help is greatly appreciated.

Re:BEST OHIO PRICE 13 years 4 months ago #8155

I just sold my ginseng for $700.00 per lb. yesterday to Ohio River Ginseng. They are great to deal with and very honest. I have sold to them for the past 10 years. They are always the best price I can find. His name is Mitchell McCullough at Ohio River Ginseng 2648 Lisbon Street East Liverpool Ohio 43920. His phone number is 330-853-3861. Good luck to everyone that hasn't sold yet. He tells me he doesn't see it going much higher than the $700.00 per pound (for what it's worth).
Ken

Re:BEST OHIO PRICE 13 years 4 months ago #8159

at this time of year and based on prices elsewhere, I would say you did really well Ken

Re:BEST OHIO PRICE 13 years 4 months ago #8167

I guess my timing was perfect. My buyer just told me the price he was paying dropped yesterday.I am sure glad I didn't wait any longer. He tells me the reason for the price drop is some of the importers from Hong Kong are backing out of the market. It is getting too dificult for them to retail to their customers at this price. Good luck to all! Have a happy holiday season.
Ken

• Page:
Moderators: mikeleelatt
Time to create page: 0.068 seconds

Who's Online

We have 199 guests and no members online

Login