2024 Spring Planting:

* Ginseng Seed: Currently shipping everyday until sold out
* Ginseng Rootlets: Will be offered in Fall
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Always comply with your State Ginseng Rules and Regulations when selling and buying wild ginseng roots.
  • Page:

TOPIC: Any one intrested in my big fat root?

Any one intrested in my big fat root? 14 years 6 months ago #2789

Hey all I am intrested to see what this root is worth. 3 and 3/4 oz green.
Attachments:

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Re:Any one intrested in my big fat root? 14 years 6 months ago #2790

here it is
Attachments:

Re:Any one intrested in my big fat root? 14 years 6 months ago #2792

Hugh
check out EBay and see what they sell for. That might be the place to sell it.

Guy

Re:Any one intrested in my big fat root? 14 years 6 months ago #2793

What is the age?

Guy

Re:Any one intrested in my big fat root? 14 years 6 months ago #2794

i'LL BET YA SHE'S ABOUT 28 EH? SCROLL DOWN AND YOU WILL SEE THE GUY NAMED JEFF, HE'S BEEN AROUND HERE ABOUT TWO WEEKS AGO OR SO.

gUY

Re:Any one intrested in my big fat root? 14 years 6 months ago #2838

Guy, with all due respect I guess I am just tired of folks taking some root, be it large, man shaped or dog eating moon shaped and calling it a treasure...then asking for hundreds of dollars a piece....perhaps except for that 4 footer that you are still waiting on with that bank loan. In many instances even if I made a joke that it's worth 10 grand, some people would expect that and more. Wanna experiment? Yes, some dummies were stupid enough to pay a lot for a couple and I mean a couple of roots on Ebay (not sure whether it's even shill bidding) doesn't mean that's the market for the rest of em. I am tired of getting messages \"Hey I just put it on Ebay for a high starting bid, make me an offer.\" You can't be seriously selling me the stuff when you already got it on Ebay. I get most of my bargains there, including a few man shaped stuff for less than 50 bucks just for kicks. I offered three times the market price this season so far for quite a few pounds of good stuff directly from folks were very eager to deal, without making a big fuss about how amazing their stuff is. The funny thing is, almost every single sang they have is amazing.

Re:Any one intrested in my big fat root? 14 years 6 months ago #2843

• Hugeroot
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
Jeff I still have that root if your still intrested. I did put it on ebay with a real high reserve so it did'nt sell. I was looking for a comparable price. I know what you mean about people asking for the moon with average root.( I'm not trying to get rich from my root.) I do however want it to be worth all the walking climbing and crawling I have done for it. If the price is'nt right most people put it in a dark closet for next year. legal to have it in your posession after march or not, they still do. I had several questions from ebayers about the root and a 150.00 offer. but I turned it down due to the guys poor feed back scores. My regular buyer has offered me 175. If your intrested let me know by sat i do have about a pound and a half of some long neck roots that i have dug this year also.

• Page:
Moderators: mikeleelatt
Time to create page: 0.084 seconds

Who's Online

We have 512 guests and no members online

Login