2024 Spring Planting:

* Ginseng Seed: Currently shipping everyday until sold out
* Ginseng Rootlets: Will be offered in Fall
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Always comply with your State Ginseng Rules and Regulations when selling and buying wild ginseng roots.
  • Page:

TOPIC: taking the chance to sell when the price is right

taking the chance to sell when the price is right 10 years 4 months ago #26711

its all a scare tatic to get sellers to bring the ginseng in then after they get it for a descent price then they will shoot up the price they do it every year best time to sell is about a week or 2 before christmas i just sold mine for 950 few days i needed some cash or i wouldnt of sold , later its done gone to 960 at the same place in which i got ripped off i think his scales are wrong ole timey scales did this last year to i had a alum. turkey pan in which weighed 1.5 ounces he took off 3.5 ounces for that that made 2 years straight hes did this he just messed up ill not sell to him no more then yestarday i called a dealer in nc he lives in va. he buys and is a dealer for nc and va. hes paying 1050 a lb see when they can make money an knowing the price is up for them to probably double their money they will pay for it but its the choice us sellers have to decide on to sell or wait it out if i think its a descent price and i want to sell i go ahead if not i hold on to it til i get what im looking for because the stuff aint easy to find i do it as a hobby but use your head and the choice is up to us do we want the price they are offering or not .thats my opinion

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Re:taking the chance to sell when the price is right 10 years 4 months ago #26717

Yea I weigh my seng on my personal scales before I sell bought them for that reason there not expensive around thirty bucks for the set I got loosing one once of ginseng cost ya more then that deafly worth the money there scale don't match mine we fixing to figure out who's scales wrong but I check my scale weight with something to make sure mines correct before I weigh my seng so I know I'm correct before I tell somebody there scales off u loose three ounces dry sometimes that's a days dig

Re:taking the chance to sell when the price is right 10 years 4 months ago #26718

And as far as the scare tactic I'll be making me a call to my dealer at the end of the week see if price has increased and if they still buying or not if that is the case they deafly lost my business bc I was wanting to hold out till about two weeks before Christmas

• Page:
Moderators: mikeleelatt
Time to create page: 0.068 seconds

Who's Online

We have 331 guests and no members online

Login