2024 Spring Planting:

* Ginseng Seed: Currently shipping everyday until sold out
* Ginseng Rootlets: Will be offered in Fall
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Always comply with your State Ginseng Rules and Regulations when selling and buying wild ginseng roots.
  • Page:

TOPIC: Dealer Ky: Tn: Va:

Dealer Ky: Tn: Va: 11 years 6 months ago #20154

• Billy
  • Billy's Avatar Topic Author
  • Dealer
  • Dealer
  • Billy Taylor from Bell County Ky
Guys I will post my prices list at this time for the 3 States that I am a dealer in but I will not get into debates about prices I will Simply repost updates for you guys to see for the next few weeks if you are interested in talking to me call me 606 302 1187 I will not debate on the site out of respect for other dealers and for one another and that is firm.,Billy.

Ky: State Wide

Green $160 to $176.00 a pound fresh,fresh will not do alot better in general this year with me

Dry $450.00 I do think that dry will do well later this season after tops fall and advise any one to wait awhile befor you sell your dry

Tn: Newport and Tazwell Areas in general but do buy further out

Green $150 to $166.00 a pound fresh,fresh will not do alot better in general this year with me

Dry $425.00 I do think that dry will do well later this season after tops fall and advise any one to wait awhile befor you sell your dry

Va: All of Lee County but do buy further out

Green $150 to $166.00 a pound fresh,fresh will not do alot better in general this year with me

Dry $425.00 I do think that dry will do well later this season after tops fall and advise any one to wait awhile befor you sell your dry

Again guys if you need to talk with me then call me but i am not discussing business on the site.

Blessings to everyone I hope that this note finds you all well and happy and that you are enjoying what God has giving you in this life and respect what he has to offer you in the next.

Billy.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Re:Dealer Ky: Tn: Va: 11 years 6 months ago #20340

• Billy
  • Dealer
  • Dealer
UPDATE - ALSO THANKS GUYS FOR YOUR RESPECT.......Billy.

Green $160 to $176.00 a pound fresh,fresh will not do alot better in general this year with me

Dry $450.00 to $475.00 for very well done drying I still do think that dry will do well later this season after tops fall and advise any one to wait awhile befor you sell your dry

Dry $425.00 to $450.00 for very well done drying I still do think that dry will do well later this season after tops fall and advise any one to wait awhile befor you sell your dry

Dry 425.00 to $450.00 for well done drying I still do think that dry will do well later this season after tops fall and advise any one to wait awhile befor you sell your dry

If you are interested in talking to me call me 606 302 1187 I will not debate on the site out of respect for other dealers and for one another and that is firm.,Billy.

Blessings to everyone I hope that this note finds you all well and happy and that you are enjoying what God has giving you in this life and respect what he has to offer you in the next.

Billy.

Re:Dealer Ky: Tn: Va: 11 years 6 months ago #20648

• Billy
  • Dealer
  • Dealer
UPDATE - ONCE AGAIN THANKS GUYS FOR YOUR RESPECT.......Billy.

Green $176 a pound fresh,fresh will not do alot better in general this year with me

Dry $500.00 for very well done drying I still do think that dry will do well later this season after tops fall and I STILL advise any one to wait awhile befor you sell your dry

Green $160 a pound fresh,fresh will not do alot better in general this year with me

Dry $500.00 for very well done drying I still do think that dry will do well later this season after tops fall and I STILL advise any one to wait awhile befor you sell your dry

Green $160.00 a pound fresh,fresh will not do alot better in general this year with me

Dry 500.00 for well done drying I still do think that dry will do well later this season after tops fall and I STILL advise any one to wait awhile befor you sell your dry

I WOULD LIKE TO SAY THANK YOU TO ALL THE GUYS THAT HAVE CALLED ME AND TOLD ME THEY APPRECIATE MY OHNESTY AND INTEGRITY I to appreciate you all.

If you are interested in talking to me call me 606 302 1187 I will not debate on the site out of respect for other dealers and for one another and that is firm.,Billy.

Billy.

Re:Dealer Ky: Tn: Va: 11 years 6 months ago #20836

• Billy
  • Dealer
  • Dealer
UPDATE Oct 13 2012

Green $176 a pound fresh,fresh will not do alot better in general this year with me

Dry $525.00 - $550.00 for very well done drying I still do think that dry will do well later this season after tops fall and I STILL advise any one to wait awhile befor you sell your dry

Green $160 a pound fresh,fresh will not do alot better in general this year with me

Dry $525.00 - $550.00 for very well done drying I still do think that dry will do well later this season after tops fall and I STILL advise any one to wait awhile befor you sell your dry

Green $160.00 a pound fresh,fresh will not do alot better in general this year with me

Dry $525.00 - $550.00 for well done drying I still do think that dry will do well later this season after tops fall and I STILL advise any one to wait awhile befor you sell your dry

I WOULD LIKE TO SAY THANK YOU TO ALL THE GUYS THAT HAVE CALLED ME AND TOLD ME THEY APPRECIATE MY OHNESTY AND INTEGRITY I to appreciate you all.

Billy.

Re:Dealer Ky: Tn: Va: 11 years 6 months ago #20874

• Billy
  • Dealer
  • Dealer
Guys Just wanted to pass something on over to you all The dry prices still look good and are going to rise more as we go forward I am glad for all of my fellow diggers and friends this season it appears that we will get a better shake as diggers this season than usal and for that I am thankful no one desrves more than the ones who plow the fields.

As a dealer I will buy ginseng from you now if you want to sell,but as a friend I will tell you this.
Hold on for awhile and you will be happy I am sure now enough to say this.

I will not lie and make a prediction of how high or low that I think it will get because in ohnesty I do not know that,but this one thing I do know it will do better than it is this season.

Best Luck to all the diggers in the states where you are.

Keep checking back about once a week and I will post updates.

Billy.

Re:Dealer Ky: Tn: Va: 11 years 6 months ago #20875

thanks for the update billy ,i've been holding on since last year...:)

Re:Dealer Ky: Tn: Va: 11 years 6 months ago #20878

Billy....its nice to see a dealer that has positive input, lets hope for a good peak this year!

SengNveins

Re:Dealer Ky: Tn: Va: 11 years 6 months ago #20879

SengNveins wrote:

Billy....its nice to see a dealer that has positive input, lets hope for a good peak this year!

SengNveins

Ditto! It takes a real standup guy or gal to put the digger's interests before their' own profits and Billy is that standup guy! Kudos to you my friend!

With more guys (or gals, don't want to leave anyone out) like you stepping up, we could really make a difference in what the Diggers and Buyers in North America receive for their hard work.

Frank

Re:Dealer Ky: Tn: Va: 11 years 6 months ago #20958

George Shaw is currently paying 580 a pound dry his number is 513-255-7905

Re:Dealer Ky: Tn: Va: 11 years 6 months ago #21003

• Billy
  • Dealer
  • Dealer

Dry $580.00 to 600.00 a pd for very well done drying I still do think that dry will do well later this season after tops fall and I STILL advise any one to wait awhile befor you sell your dry

Tn: Newport,Tazwell, & Harrogate Areas in general but do buy further out

Green $168 a pound fresh,fresh will not do alot better in general this year with me

Dry $580.00 to $600.00 a pd for very well done drying I still do think that dry will do well later this season after tops fall and I STILL advise any one to wait awhile befor you sell your dry

Green $168.00 a pound fresh,fresh will not do alot better in general this year with me

Dry $580.00 to $600.00 a pd for well done drying I still do think that dry will do well later this season after tops fall and I STILL advise any one to wait awhile befor you sell your dry

THANK YOU TO ALL THE GUYS THAT HAVE CALLED ME AND TOLD ME THEY APPRECIATE MY OHNESTY AND INTEGRITY

Call me at 606 302 1187, I will not debate on the site out of respect for other dealers and for one another and that is firm.,Billy.

Billy.

• Page:
Moderators: mikeleelatt
Time to create page: 0.109 seconds

Who's Online

We have 375 guests and no members online

Login