2024 Winter/Spring Planting:

* Ginseng Seed: Currently shipping everyday until sold out
* Ginseng Rootlets: sold out
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Always comply with your State Ginseng Rules and Regulations when selling and buying wild ginseng roots.
  • Page:

TOPIC: BUYING FRESH GINSENG BEST PRICES AROUND!!!!!!!!

BUYING FRESH GINSENG BEST PRICES AROUND!!!!!!!! 11 years 6 months ago #19689

Hey guys i am buying fresh ginseng in east ky, I don't even want it washed just dig it and bring it to me or i will meet you half way. I promise to beat anyones prices around GUARANTEED. Paying exceptionally well for it too. I do not post prices on here so call me for prices, and i am a licensed Dealer in the state of Ky and have been for three years now. So just give me a call and see my prices you will be shocked and surprised. You can call me on my cell between the times of seven am and three pm and after at home. Cell Number is 606-794-1566 Home is 606-639-8655. If one does not reach me just leave a message and i will return your call. Ask for Jeremy.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Re:BUYING FRESH GINSENG BEST PRICES AROUND!!!!!!!! 11 years 6 months ago #19691

Why won't you post your prices? If you are in fact paying the highest around, wouldn't you want to 'wag that carrot' in front of everyone?

Re:BUYING FRESH GINSENG BEST PRICES AROUND!!!!!!!! 11 years 6 months ago #19692

Trust me I promise you I am paying top dollar. I guess it's out of respect to other dealers is why I don't post but, why don't you call also and I will gladly tell you what I am paying.

Re 11 years 6 months ago #19759

Part of the message is hidden for the guests. Please log in or register to see it.

Re:Re 11 years 6 months ago #19883

Hey guys sorry for not posting sooner, but i wanted to thank all who called and sold me seng. I have for he momen filled my order, but hopefully will be filling another here shortly. So thanks to everyone who responded to my thread and great doing business with all of you all.

Just call back in a week or two or i will post and let everyone know again.

Re:Re 11 years 6 months ago #19887

tried both numbers. no answer

• Page:
Moderators: mikeleelatt
Time to create page: 0.079 seconds

Who's Online

We have 453 guests and no members online

Login