* Ginseng Seed: Currently shipping everyday until sold out
* Ginseng Rootlets: sold out
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: Chaga

Chaga 10 years 4 months ago #26471

Hi everyone,
I live in VT and have found pounds of chaga in northern VT during hunting trips and hikes etc. Is anyone interested in purchasing any or can point me in a direction to sell it?
I think ive seen people doing it on ebay and craigslist even. Any ideas or direct sales on here are welcomed. Thank you all
justin

How was everyone's ginseng season?

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Re:Chaga 10 years 4 months ago #26472

How many pounds do you have? Is it completely dry? Email me on your price per pound if someone were to buy all of it. You have my email address so I will be looking for your email.
Thanks,
Latt

Re:Chaga 10 years 4 months ago #26473

Hi Latt, I am sending you an email right now.
I have approximately 75-100+- pounds. Most is still on the tree waiting to be harvested. I note the locations and harvest when i know i can sell it to make sure its super fresh. I can dry it or sell it fresh, whichever is preferred.
thanks

Re:Chaga 10 years 4 months ago #26554

Hey Latt, did you get my email?
I Have a question I hope someone on here can answer.
I have a bunch of chaga, some of the centers are more yellow and spongier where others are more deep orange and harder.

I know the spongier center is good for starting fire, but what about medicinally?

I'm trying to find which one is higher quality for medicinal tea use. I'd imagine its the harder because it seems more fresh where the spongier stuff seems older and \"unripe\"?

If anyone has input on this I'd be appreciative. Thanks!

Re:Chaga 10 years 4 months ago #26568

Actually the spongier stuff if I understand correctly is newer as the mushroom grows inward out toward the outside. I believe it is all good.
I would get a hold of Dr. Ginseng on this board. I believe he buys many medicinal mushrooms.
Thanks,
Latt

Re:Chaga 10 years 4 months ago #26570

Thanks latt,
Is there a way of searching his user name on here?

Re:Chaga 10 years 4 months ago #26573

jmgeorge,

Call 7155712426 or visit http:// marathonginseng.com.

Re:Chaga 10 years 2 months ago #26924

I leave all my chaga on the tree until the first week after the coldest part of winter. I don't sell my chaga but do use it for personal use and find when harvested at this time it has the best health benefits.

• Page:
Moderators: latttrahn007Shroomdawg
Time to create page: 0.098 seconds

Who's Online

We have 542 guests and no members online

Login