2024 Winter/Spring Planting:

* Ginseng Seed: Currently shipping everyday until sold out
* Ginseng Rootlets: sold out
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: Good night friends.

Good night friends. 10 years 6 months ago #24936

let me know if you want more hunting wild edibles with Scott videos :)

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Re:Good night friends. 10 years 6 months ago #24942

Keep them coming :laugh:

Re:Good night friends. 10 years 6 months ago #24960

I would love to see more video footage of hunting wild edibles! Maybe include a tutorial of the identification of each, if you feel comfortable doing so. Maybe you would only want to do this with the ones that don't have poisonous look-a-likes. Also, I noticed from watching all of the videos, that you get very excited when you or you and friends find mushrooms, that you quickly pan from spot to spot (ground to tree to mushroom to ground to mushroom to tree, etc., etc.) and don't spend enough time showing good and close-up footage of the found mushroom or mushrooms. I am not trying to be critical as I really like your' videos but calm down and pan a little sslloooowwweerr, please.:)

Frank

Re:Good night friends. 10 years 6 months ago #24964

LOL huntsman, Shroomdawg is like a kid at Christmas when finding mushrooms. I am sure he will not mind me saying that. Always enjoy his knowledge and enthusiasm when we hunt mushrooms together.
Latt

Re:Good night friends. 10 years 6 months ago #24966

LOL huntsman53, you aren't the first to tell me that I have slowed some but Latt is right I am really into sharing my finds. Unfortunately, my friend's are more interested in sharing with their belly :) They roll their eyes after a find when I say \"wait just a quick video\" and a decent photo. Future videos will be less panicky but I like to keep them short too as other audiences are bored easily by more than a minute of fungal delight, well said my friend and I will be much more detailed in the future.

Re:Good night friends. 10 years 6 months ago #24978

huntsman53 wrote:

I would love to see more video footage of hunting wild edibles! Maybe include a tutorial of the identification of each, if you feel comfortable doing so. Maybe you would only want to do this with the ones that don't have poisonous look-a-likes. Also, I noticed from watching all of the videos, that you get very excited when you or you and friends find mushrooms, that you quickly pan from spot to spot (ground to tree to mushroom to ground to mushroom to tree, etc., etc.) and don't spend enough time showing good and close-up footage of the found mushroom or mushrooms. I am not trying to be critical as I really like your' videos but calm down and pan a little sslloooowwweerr, please.:)

Frank

I'm also +1 on this idea. I find so many shrooms while out in the woods. I take pics, come home and google them. It still doesn't help. I found my first morel this year and would like to expand in edible shrommery...I believe I just made up a new word!!

• Page:
Moderators: latttrahn007Shroomdawg
Time to create page: 0.091 seconds

Who's Online

We have 403 guests and no members online

Login