2024 Spring Planting:

* Ginseng Seed: Currently shipping everyday until sold out
* Ginseng Rootlets: Will be offered in Fall
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: What I Look wWhen Hunting Black Morels

What I Look wWhen Hunting Black Morels 10 years 11 months ago #22532

TNHunter I took some pics of what I look for when hunting Blacks Morels. Sorry It's past your morel season, I've been busy. I hope this helps to describe what I look for it works up and down the East Coast

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Re:What I Look wWhen Hunting Black Morels 10 years 11 months ago #22533

Can't figure out how to size my pics to fit. Bummer :(

Re:What I Look wWhen Hunting Black Morels 10 years 11 months ago #22546

Trahn...

If you have a Windows 7 or XP computer - good chance that you have the \"Paint\" application on it. It is a really simple image app that can open, resize, modify and print images.

If you have the image file saved on your computer, browse to the folder where the image file is, and right-click it, and then select the \"open with\" option and it will give you several options for opening an image file (what shows up will depend on the apps installed and associated with the various image types on your computer)...

But you can simply right-click the image file, and go to \"open with\" and then select \"Paint\" if that is a option.

Paint (on Windows 7) has a really easy resize tool - which I showed in the image below.

You will have to select the \"Pixels\" option and then specify to resize. The maximum size for the wildgrown forum post is 800 pixels, so make sure you select to resize at that max or smaller.

PS - if Paint does not show up in your list of apps to open with, then several others will and one of those may have a resize tool that is similar.

Would love to see those pics !

Good Luck

TNhunter
Attachments:

Re:What I Look wWhen Hunting Black Morels 10 years 6 months ago #25383

Thahn, where did you go? Finding any fall mushrooms?
Latt

• Page:
Moderators: latttrahn007Shroomdawg
Time to create page: 0.080 seconds

Who's Online

We have 471 guests and no members online

Login