2024 Winter/Spring Planting:

* Ginseng Seed: Currently shipping everyday until sold out
* Ginseng Rootlets: sold out
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Post your questions and answers about Goldenseal herb
  • Page:

TOPIC: Question about hunting for Golden Seal in the Central Appalachian Mountains??

Question about hunting for Golden Seal in the Central Appalachian Mountains?? 9 years 7 months ago #29726

Deleted.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Re:Question about hunting for Golden Seal in the Central Appalachian Mountains?? 9 years 7 months ago #29728

Hello frank goldenseal likes benchs where i live most ive dug has been from 3000 feet and down with the magority on low gentily sloping hills I only dig two prong or more plants and the patches seem to be as good or better with in three years of harvest the closest ive ever dug to you would be near norris lake but its been over twenty years ago . I have kin in beanstation claim its plentiful there but thats been awhile to

Re:Question about hunting for Golden Seal in the Central Appalachian Mountains?? 9 years 7 months ago #29732

Deleted.

Re:Question about hunting for Golden Seal in the Central Appalachian Mountains?? 9 years 6 months ago #31989

Out of hundreds of hollors and ridges ive dug ginseng, ive found 4 pathches of goldenseals. eventhough i dont look for them, they are more rare than ginseng. all of them was growing on a river bottom and at the base of hills, never seen one in a steep slope. they grow just like mayapple patches.

• Page:
Moderators: jimsanger
Time to create page: 0.070 seconds

Who's Online

We have 332 guests and no members online

Login