2024 Spring Planting:

* Ginseng Seed: Currently shipping everyday until sold out
* Ginseng Rootlets: Will be offered in Fall
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: Wild ginseng tops

Wild ginseng tops 13 years 4 months ago #8190

Please contact me as I do buy Ginseng tops this year or next.

For anyone that's reading this topic, I will buy your top, preferably dried or fresh if you are near Wisconsin. It's well worth your efforts. Why discard what nature has to offer?

Please write me at This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.

Ming
Marathon Ginseng

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Re:I buy ginseng tops 13 years 4 months ago #8191

Ming

I Enjoyed taking a look at the Marathon Ginseng website. Especially the videos and one of the Ming farm.

classicfur

Re:I buy ginseng tops 13 years 4 months ago #8192

Thank you ClassicFur!

I am also looking for rituals and stories about senging by diggers here in the US. I will post what Chinese diggers do as a ritual or custom later. For example, if you see a seng in the woods, you need to yell out \"Bangchui!\" which is \"Spindle\", the nickname for ginseng in Chinese as it looks like a tiny club/stick. By doing this, the seng will not run away/disappear as the legend goes. You will then kneel down and tie the stem with red threads to two sides to make sure it stays in place:-).

There are so many rituals and customs that senging in China that a topic for literary imagination and TV dramas

Happy Holidays!

Ming

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.069 seconds

Who's Online

We have 600 guests and no members online

Login