2024 Spring Planting:

* Ginseng Seed: Currently shipping everyday until sold out
* Ginseng Rootlets: Will be offered in Fall
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: New to site....

New to site.... 13 years 8 months ago #4654

Just joined up for this forum. Been digging 'sang since I was big enough to know what it was. Interested in planting a big spread of it for profit and simply to enjoy one of the most beautiful plants of all!

How do I post pictures on here? Photobucket friendly? I have a picture of some 'sang that has a problem, just 2 plants out of the 50-60 plants I have. Would like to hear an ioinion on it.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Re:New to site.... 13 years 8 months ago #4657

Below where you post your text while writing new post you see select image to attach click browse find your picture on your computer select open and when your file appears on the purple area then you click submit , thats how I do it. After you post your pics of the troubled seng I'm sure someone can give you an opinion on it. Where are you from?

Re:New to site.... 13 years 8 months ago #4688

Howdy Papa, Without being to publicly specific, I am in Eastern KY. Getting ready for the KY squirrel season starting in the morning! I'm in the same shape as that \"Wild Bill Taylor\" guy, also from KY, I didn't know anyone that loves Ginseng as much as that guy seems to. I will be planting my first stratified ginseng seed this Fall and enjoy watching it come up next Spring. Look forward to compare pictures of plots during the years ahead. Will try to get a picture posted sometime this weekend in the growing section, if anyone wants to give their opinion on it then, it will be appreciated.

Re:New to site.... 13 years 8 months ago #4737

Welcome aboard! Hope you enjoy this forum and get something out of it.

Re:New to site.... 13 years 8 months ago #4752

• Billy
  • Dealer
  • Dealer
  • Billy Taylor from Bell County Ky
WildCrafter nice to meet you and welcome aboard.

Re:New to site.... 13 years 8 months ago #4760

pic test of ginseng

[/img]
Attachments:

Re:New to site.... 13 years 7 months ago #5225

Welcome wildcrafter.I'm the only Canadian on this site.

Guy

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.085 seconds

Who's Online

We have 559 guests and no members online

Login