2024 Winter/Spring Planting:

* Ginseng Seed: Currently shipping everyday until sold out
* Ginseng Rootlets: sold out
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Follow Harvest Stewardship and always comply with your State Ginseng Rules and Regulations when collecting wild ginseng roots.
  • Page:

TOPIC: Who Do You Hunt With?

Who Do You Hunt With? 15 years 6 months ago #335

Hey,,just wondering what most of you do,,,hunt alone or with someone. I don't mind hunting with a friend if they are \"really\" into it! I hunt with Tooler,,,who just took up digging this fall,,and he is great to hunt with,,,and very productive. We have another great partner,,Lumpy,,but sometimes he has women and drinking on his mind!! But Lumpy has a great eye,,and lots of energy!! I will also hunt alone on occation,,always nice to have some solitude,,its just a nice way to spend time in the woods,,away from home. Think I'll go out this morning and check a new spot,,,get back in time to watch the Vikes get spanked by Carolina!!

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Re:Who Do You Hunt With? 15 years 6 months ago #336

I'm a Packer fan and we are going to try and lay a whoop'en on them there cowboy's.....I hunt alone........

Re:Who Do You Hunt With? 15 years 6 months ago #344

I hunt with my hubby,,,,and son goes sometimes,,,6 eyes are better than 4,,,,
go steelers!!!!!!!!!

Re:Who Do You Hunt With? 15 years 5 months ago #584

I hunt by myself,do take my mountain cur pup with me to get some squirrel training in.

Re:Who Do You Hunt With? 15 years 5 months ago #623

• sangman
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
I hunt by myself, I have taken a few new dudes with me but they didnt have the eye. My energy is to much for most, get me a goal and I am unstoppable. Browns Rule!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Re:Who Do You Hunt With? 15 years 4 months ago #813

Northern I like to hunt by myself most people won't stay out there as long as i like to.When I go I like to make it worth while.Need company stay home and watch the game. Guess we will be doing alot of that now that sengin is over.I have always liked the Vikes but live in Indiana and have to root for the Colts also.Deer seasons gonna have the woods for awhile.I can't wait for shroon season in the spring.Can't beat the woods no matter what you like to do!! Enjoy

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.105 seconds

Who's Online

We have 313 guests and no members online

Login