2024 Winter/Spring Planting:

* Ginseng Seed: Currently shipping everyday until sold out
* Ginseng Rootlets: sold out
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Always comply with your State Ginseng Rules and Regulations when selling and buying wild ginseng roots.
  • Page:

TOPIC: PRICE IN KENTUCKY

PRICE IN KENTUCKY 15 years 3 months ago #978

Whats the going price of ginseng in Kentucky. Thanks Kevin.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Re:PRICE IN KENTUCKY 15 years 3 months ago #985

$275.00

Re:PRICE IN KENTUCKY 15 years 3 months ago #986

thats still to low in my opinion i know some people need the money right now including me. But we just can't give it to them. If people keep selling at those prices it won't go up. just my opinion

Re:PRICE IN KENTUCKY 15 years 3 months ago #1031

• caseyalicia
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
I agree, the longer we hold it the better price we will get. Why should the buyers make the big money? Until the China market opens up the buyers are not going to give us a decent price.

Re:PRICE IN KENTUCKY 15 years 3 months ago #1037

If they are any dealers out there willing to give 325.00 a pound, I will sell. Have over 10 pound. Need to sell quickly. Thanks Kevin.

Re:PRICE IN KENTUCKY 15 years 2 months ago #1087

• coondog
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
hello i no you hate to sell and im also setting on three pounds i thought iwas going to give in but i re thought my situion and found out mybe i could scratch buy and i didchristmas was rough but i worked my tale off to find this not counting these are some of the biggest roots ever so im waiting till they turn the lights off befor i sell i just cant give in sorry i no where you are comeing from and i dont blame you i would not go hungery if i had a gun so do what you have to and no that it was your only chose but for every one that diggs we have to stick to geather or give the hobby up because i cant eat threepds a yr of gingsang ? and i do eat it ever day so to all that reads i wish you well in your selling and i hope you get the price you deserve good hunting all next yr may be better i hope because i love hunting sang

Re:PRICE IN KENTUCKY 15 years 2 months ago #1090

kevi...I'm not sure but i might have a guy here in ILL. that might give that....coondog what flavor dog you hunt???here's my old dog.....

• Page:
Moderators: mikeleelatt
Time to create page: 0.090 seconds

Who's Online

We have 502 guests and no members online

Login