2024 Winter/Spring Planting:

* Ginseng Seed: Currently shipping everyday until sold out
* Ginseng Rootlets: sold out
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Always comply with your State Ginseng Rules and Regulations when selling and buying wild ginseng roots.

TOPIC: Likely to go up????

Re:Likely to go up???? 13 years 5 months ago #6918

I have a 243 that I like real well on yotes..

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Re:Likely to go up???? 13 years 5 months ago #6940

Hey I called Ricky Campbell in Ohio and he told me about 600. Says he has a guy that drives through close to my area (southern Missouri).I am strongly considering selling to him next week.

So....is it going to go higher yet?

Re:Likely to go up???? 13 years 5 months ago #6941

I wish I knew..600 is good right now ,but it's still going up..

Re:Likely to go up???? 13 years 5 months ago #6942

Six hundred is the best I have heard anywhere this year. I would have to seriously consider selling mine if it hit that price here locally. I should probably call around and see what it's at in my area.

Re:Likely to go up???? 13 years 5 months ago #6943

Guys ,

It is hard not to sell at the $625 quoted to my Dad yesterday. I am trying to be patient and hold out for $700. Hope this is not going to end up being a rookie mistake.

5prong,

The accutrigger is awesome. like having a custom trigger straight from the factory. As far as getting the AR for plinking, those days are over for me. Too much money for ammo to plink that round. Plinking is now reserved for the 22's. Custom build the Rugers and really can shoot all day on a budget.
Attachments:

Re:Likely to go up???? 13 years 5 months ago #6945

Rootn,

yes, iI won a Savage 110 in 7mm rem mag a few years ago in an auction. Very nice trigger indeed. I really have no use for that gun locally, but hope someday to hunt out west. Not allowed to use rifles for deer in Ohio, and just overkill for anything else around here.

I agree with the thought of using 22's for plinking and have some for that, but sometimes I just like a little bigger BOOM:)

Looks like you got a couple set up pretty nice. Looks like pretty nice wood on them too.

Re:Likely to go up???? 13 years 5 months ago #6961

5prong,

The wood on those two came from an old walnut my Dad and I cut down bout 25 years ago. He used to make stocks for old winny's and lc smith doubles. I asked him a few years ago if he had any of that wood left and he did. Took a few pieces and tried my hand at it and you are looking at the end result of two of them. That one with the bull barrel is all match grade and kinda heavy, but if you dont mind the weight it is a squirrel's worst nightmare. I love to take it out this time of year.
Attachments:

Re:Likely to go up???? 13 years 5 months ago #6971

I'm not in your state, but, was quoted 625 just a minute ago. I've known this fella for a long time and he told me to hold out. Check them every single day!! Watch the trend and get all you can get. Good luck sengers

R00Tin_Uh_Round wrote:

Guys ,

I is hard not to sell at the $625 quoted to my Dad yesterday. I am trying to be patient and hold out for $700. Hope this is not going to end up being a rookie mistake.

5prong,

The accutrigger is awesome. like having a custom trigger straight from the factory. As far as getting the AR for plinking, those days are over for me. Too much money for ammo to plink that round. Plinking is now reserved for the 22's. Custom build the Rugers and really can shoot all day on a budget.

Re:Likely to go up???? 13 years 5 months ago #6979

rickyc,

It is good to hear that it is going up for everyone right now. I am looking for the magic number of $700. Hope it gets there.

Folks,

A few of us got to talking guns a little and I may have overstepped my bounds with the hunting photo. Did'nt think about it when I put it on , but if the picture is offensive to anyone please let me know and I will delete it or get a moderator to delete it. Hopefully it is o.k.

Re:Likely to go up???? 13 years 5 months ago #6980

The price keeps on climbing!!:)

I see where David Bright of Mifflin Fur just threw a $600+ quote on one of the other Ohio threads just about two hours ago.

There are now 3 dealers in Ohio that are at the $600+ mark and one at $625 3 days ago.

Come on lucky number 7!! $700 that is!!

Moderators: mikeleelatt
Time to create page: 0.104 seconds

Who's Online

We have 272 guests and no members online

Login