2024 Winter/Spring Planting:

* Ginseng Seed: Currently shipping everyday until sold out
* Ginseng Rootlets: sold out
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Always comply with your State Ginseng Rules and Regulations when selling and buying wild ginseng roots.
  • Page:

TOPIC: Buying Vermont & New York Ginseng

Buying Vermont & New York Ginseng 5 years 7 months ago #41247

Good day all! The 2018 Season is almost upon us. I hope you have all had a great summer. I am looking to continue the relationships I have and also to gain new ones.

This year I am looking for Green ginseng primarily, I want to buy complete lots. I am not a fan of cherry picking lots and only getting the premium roots because it hurts the Ginseng market in the end and most of all, leaves us diggers with a lesser quality root that is harder to sell.

I'm a straight forward kind of guy and would love to build a partnership in the wonderful hobby of hunting and digging wild ginseng. Please reach out to me if you have any questions. Ill be out there in just a few short weeks.

This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Buying Vermont & New York Ginseng 5 years 7 months ago #41255

Hi
Just wanted to touch bases.
I probably won't dig any this year, I will just pick berries and plant seeds.
Don't want to over dig my areas. Curious about how the market will react this year too.
I even bought 2oz. of seedfrom wildgrown, curious to see what it does.
Have a good season

Buying Vermont & New York Ginseng 5 years 7 months ago #41256

Hey, thanks for checkin in. Good for you for taking care of your plots and not over digging them. I hope your seeds sprout. Im confident prices will be good this year. Enjoy the woods.

Buying Vermont & New York Ginseng 5 years 6 months ago #41304

Paying top price for quality New York and Vermont Wild Ginseng Roots - Green or Dry.
Check with me before your sell! Thanks for all the business last year.

Dave Hicks,
Family owned and been in business since 1936 - Also, member of Vermont Ginseng Assoc.
518-632-5422
Cell #: 518-321-3143
This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.

Buying Vermont & New York Ginseng 5 years 6 months ago #41446

Good day all. Just checking in again.

Vermont’s #1 ginseng Dealer.

Buying all green ginseng. Vermont and New York. Paying 1st class prices.

Avid diggers and truly enjoy the time in the woods, call or email to ask any questions or just chat about Ginseng.

Thank you

SterwardshipVt Ginseng
802-777-3399

Buying Vermont & New York Ginseng 5 years 5 months ago #41608

Im still Buying Green Ginseng, Prices are looking very very good. Give me a call.

802-777-3399
Mason

• Page:
Moderators: mikeleelatt
Time to create page: 0.080 seconds

Who's Online

We have 683 guests and no members online

Login