2024 Winter/Spring Planting:

* Ginseng Seed: Currently shipping everyday until sold out
* Ginseng Rootlets: sold out
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Always comply with your State Ginseng Rules and Regulations when selling and buying wild ginseng roots.
  • Page:

TOPIC: Buyers in Seattle, WA?

Buyers in Seattle, WA? 8 years 7 months ago #36411

Are there any buyers in Seattle, WA?

I have access to a property that might be perfect for growing wild stimulated ginseng. However, before I test plant 1/4 acre and wait 6 years, I want to make sure there is someone out there to buy the end product.

There seems to be tons of buyers in other states, but not many in Seattle. The PNW has an analogous climate to many eastern states, and Seattle is a major shipping port directly across from China. I figure there must be somebody here that I could sell to on a regular basis.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Re:Buyers in Seattle, WA? 8 years 2 months ago #38011

Please lets talk. I too would like to get started in my forests. I have a message number you can leave your phone # on at 1-800-566-2823. I would like to share experiences.

Re:Buyers in Seattle, WA? 8 years 2 months ago #38016

Seattle, Washington? Ginseng? Lets see some. Then I can probably tell you why there are no buyers. And what is that green thing on your profile. If that's ginseng I'm superman. Just sayin'

Re:Buyers in Seattle, WA? 8 years 2 months ago #38042

I know of a buyer in the Seattle area and also know of some woods grown Ginseng being grown in the Pacific NW. Yes it's possible and there are some areas that I believe will grow beautiful Ginseng up here. I am interested in talking with people who have similar interests as well. If you want to share ideas please give me a call at (509)941-8731... If I don't answer please leave a message with your name & number & I will call you back. Serious inquiries only please, Thanks Sam...

Re:Buyers in Seattle, WA? 8 years 2 months ago #38043

I know of a Washington buyer and of simulated wild grown Ginseng currently being grown in the woods of the Pacific Northwest. Would love to chat with you about experiences...

Re:Buyers in Seattle, WA? 8 years 1 month ago #38054

ah here you are! Found you! Thanks for connecting and your stories and plans and pics. Lets keep sharing ideas for PacNW ginseng growing.

Re:Buyers in Seattle, WA? 8 years 1 month ago #38061

Welcome to the forum, JWForest Seng, and QCSammy1 !!

I all ears about the PNW ginseng, please share with us about that!

Buyers in Seattle, WA? 2 years 5 months ago #42857

Sammy, Hey hi! I left you a VM. I got a call from this forum thread today, asking to buy. Contact me. His name was Mike. Did he call you too? Hey lets catch up. Hows your crop growing under Alder? I have seed and unsuccessfully stratified it so far.

• Page:
Moderators: mikeleelatt
Time to create page: 0.090 seconds

Who's Online

We have 152 guests and no members online

Login