2024 Spring Planting:

* Ginseng Seed: Currently shipping everyday until sold out
* Ginseng Rootlets: Will be offered in Fall
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Always comply with your State Ginseng Rules and Regulations when selling and buying wild ginseng roots.

TOPIC: Kentucky prices as of today

Kentucky prices as of today 9 years 6 months ago #32680

I called around 6 dealers in Kentucky today and the green is going for $11 an ounce and dry is anywhere from $500 up to $635 the highest was in Grayson Kentucky.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Re:Kentucky prices as of today 9 years 6 months ago #32681

thank you for that information !

Re:Kentucky prices as of today 9 years 6 months ago #32682

No problem I have several that I'm. Going to call on a weekly basis I will post prices every week from my area

Re:Kentucky prices as of today 9 years 6 months ago #32710

thanks hawk cant get some of these guys to quote a price..and they are supposed to be dealers..if I hear any prices I will post them from ILL.

Re:Kentucky prices as of today 9 years 6 months ago #32720

If they don't quote a price then I don't call them back. I had a dealer call me after this post, he hadn't been home when I called. So he called back asked did I call his number. So I said yes told him my name and asked him green and dry prices he said $9 an ounce green and $34 dollars and ounce dry. I didn't feel like adding it up in my head so I asked how much a pound. And he said figure it up yourself I have to go I have other calls then he hung up. Now for all he knew I could have 5+ pounds dry and was ready to sell. I don't wAnt to put names here but let's stay away from any dealers in vanceburg,ky. Any dealer that rude and inconsiderate to the people who make him his money doesn't deserve my business.

Re:Kentucky prices as of today 9 years 6 months ago #32722

AMEN HAWK84 I WOULD NEVER SELL TO THAT DEALER IF HE DONE ME THAT WAY I DONT CARE WHERE I HAD TO DRIVE TO SELL MINE.

Re:Kentucky prices as of today 9 years 6 months ago #32768

Kentucky prices down to $460 a lb. in some areas and some not buying at this time.
I'm down from $560 to $500 a lb. this week but I don't know about next week.
Hope things pick up.

Re:Kentucky prices as of today 9 years 6 months ago #32779

i talked to the dealer I sold to last year a few minutes ago hes paying 500 to 530 depending on quality.

Re:Kentucky prices as of today 9 years 6 months ago #32786

if the dealer that you mentioned in grayson is the kisers, that's who ive sold to for the last five years or so, theyre good honest people and always treat me fair

Re:Kentucky prices as of today 9 years 6 months ago #32787

That's the ones how are you doing oneal

Moderators: mikeleelatt
Time to create page: 0.103 seconds

Who's Online

We have 113 guests and no members online

Login