2024 Spring Planting:

* Ginseng Seed: Currently shipping everyday until sold out
* Ginseng Rootlets: Will be offered in Fall
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Always comply with your State Ginseng Rules and Regulations when selling and buying wild ginseng roots.

TOPIC: indiana price

Re:indiana price 9 years 5 months ago #33663

I called Duncan's today and was told 700.00 he said to watch holding out past thanksgiving said he would probably drop his price after that so I think we will give it another week and a half or so i hate to be to greedy and get bit n the butt!

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Re:indiana price 9 years 4 months ago #33778

I was just wondering what u other Indiana diggers thought about where the price is going talked to Duncan's tonite told me 715 if we bring it in tomorrow nite acts like the price could drop back down some soon. I appreciate your opinions

Re:indiana price 9 years 4 months ago #33779

i will wait a week or so and see what happens, but that doesnt mean im right! good luck with what you decide

Re:indiana price 9 years 4 months ago #33810

Brent now has ours. With the market being so iffy this year I finally pulled the trigger and sold. Well I should say my son pulled the trigger and sold as I leave the decision to him when we sell and when I told him I thought we were within $25-$50.00 of what I projected the high point to be for this year in Indiana and that its most likely gonna level out now and could possibly drop in 2-4 weeks he opted to sell.
I'd quote what we got but I have a agreement with Brent Not to do so as everyone's roots aren't the same quality but I'm definitely happy with what we received.

Re:indiana price 9 years 4 months ago #33817

thats fine, but was it more than 700?

Re:indiana price 9 years 4 months ago #33819

geezman46 wrote:

thats fine, but was it more than 700?

Sorry all I can say is I'm Very HAPPY!!

Re:indiana price 9 years 4 months ago #33820

I'm sorry but I promised I wouldn't discuss or post what I get and doing the was it over r under thing is basically doing just that without nailing down the final figure. Last I spoke with him though I believe just about anybody could get $700.00 lbs for well dug premium root.

Re:indiana price 9 years 4 months ago #33824

We also sold last nite to fultons. Duncan's offered 715 a pound I had fultons match it I'm very happy with them. Good luck to everyone

Re:indiana price 9 years 4 months ago #33826

good deal! thanks

Moderators: mikeleelatt
Time to create page: 0.101 seconds

Who's Online

We have 254 guests and no members online

Login