2024 Spring Planting:

* Ginseng Seed: Currently shipping everyday until sold out
* Ginseng Rootlets: Will be offered in Fall
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Always comply with your State Ginseng Rules and Regulations when selling and buying wild ginseng roots.

TOPIC: indiana price

Re:indiana price 9 years 5 months ago #33396

thanks for the update...

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Re:indiana price 9 years 5 months ago #33413

both places i called in bloomington were 600. really think it will go up some in next 2 weeks!

Re:indiana price 9 years 5 months ago #33452

Geezman and Jacquo just wondering who u normally sell to ive delt with fultons for the past several years and been very satisfied with them ive never delt with Duncan's

Re:indiana price 9 years 5 months ago #33453

Geezman and Jacquo just wondering who u normally sell to ive delt with fultons for the past several years and been very satisfied with them ive never delt with Duncan's

Re:indiana price 9 years 5 months ago #33455

sold to fultons last year and was glad i did! long drive but worth the trip. sold to duncans years ago but gotta go with the best price!

Re:indiana price 9 years 5 months ago #33456

I agree about the highest price! both are only about a 25 minute drive for me mainly just wondered what Duncan's was like to deal with

Re:indiana price 9 years 5 months ago #33461

diggit! wrote:

I agree about the highest price! both are only about a 25 minute drive for me mainly just wondered what Duncan's was like to deal with

I've sold to Duncan for as long as I can remember. He isn't the most friendly guy out there, but he's not even close to being the worst. I can't tell you what he's like with new diggers, but with me, I can't recall the last time he picked through my ginseng. For the past several years I go in, he dumps mine on his scale, then we settle up. He pays in cash too, which is nice. Plus, since I have a little relationship built up, I'll usually get a few bucks more per pound than his quoted price. At this point, I have no reason to consider selling to someone else.

Re:indiana price 9 years 5 months ago #33597

I checked with the guy in Monroe County and he was still at $600 late yesterday afternoon.

Re:indiana price 9 years 5 months ago #33602

I called both places Friday in Bloomington they said 600.00 but both also said 650.00 for larger quantity I'm really hoping for atleast 700.00 minimum I was warned by another dealer to be careful holding out much past thanksgiving so who knows I guess we'll see

Re:indiana price 9 years 5 months ago #33657

if you want 700.00 and have a couple lbs. or more head for bloomington! was quoted 675 and 700 today

Moderators: mikeleelatt
Time to create page: 0.119 seconds

Who's Online

We have 185 guests and no members online

Login