2024 Winter/Spring Planting:

* Ginseng Seed: Currently shipping everyday until sold out
* Ginseng Rootlets: sold out
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Always comply with your State Ginseng Rules and Regulations when selling and buying wild ginseng roots.

TOPIC: NC Price dropped

NC Price dropped 9 years 5 months ago #32198

Herbuyer whats your take on the significant price drop yesterday? Civil unrest in Hong Kong? I have no clue just tossing that out.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Re:NC Price dropped 9 years 5 months ago #32199

How much of a drop was it?

Re:NC Price dropped 9 years 5 months ago #32200

Green was $240 now $200. Dry was $860 now $800.

Re:NC Price dropped 9 years 5 months ago #32201

Thanks!

Re:NC Price dropped 9 years 5 months ago #32202

Prices were locally up to 840 dry last saturday, and yesterday they went down to 780.00, heard rumor that some out toward madison county has dropped $150 lb but I do not know what they was paying last week or if that is even correct. From what I have dug this year there seems to be more seng out there, this could be due to an abundance of seng this year?

Re:NC Price dropped 9 years 5 months ago #32203

I was quoted $860 dry yesterday morning and $800 dry yesterday evening from same buyer. I couldn't believe it.

Re:NC Price dropped 9 years 5 months ago #32218

same here in tn fellas. I think due to overabundance of seng last year. as for there be more seng this year in east tn. is just opposite. billy taylor said same thing, may be time to dig bloodroot, lol. I also think there more diggers now which means more for sale?

Re:NC Price dropped 9 years 5 months ago #32219

Hello all... woke up to a sangers nightmare today. I live in Haywood county, NC called two dealers, one of which I have had for almost 10 years and heard a bad dream come to reality. Yesterday wet was $300 and dry was $860. Today dry lb. they are scared to even give $500. They said the price got to high, to fast, the Asians got freaked out and the market dropped. One dealer told me to call him Monday to see if it would \"restart\" or pick back up. This sucks.:(

Re:NC Price dropped 9 years 5 months ago #32220

it will keep they can play those games all they want

Re:NC Price dropped 9 years 5 months ago #32221

I agree, let cold weather set in and those little peters get hard when they snuggle up to Mrs. Chin they'll pay the prices we want.

Moderators: mikeleelatt
Time to create page: 0.102 seconds

Who's Online

We have 501 guests and no members online

Login