2024 Spring Planting:

* Ginseng Seed: Currently shipping everyday until sold out
* Ginseng Rootlets: Will be offered in Fall
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Always comply with your State Ginseng Rules and Regulations when selling and buying wild ginseng roots.
  • Page:

TOPIC: Anyone have 2014 prices from West Virginia dealers?

Re:Anyone have 2014 prices from West Virginia dealers? 9 years 7 months ago #30963

Sorry to disappoint you folks but there is no evidence to prove any conspiracy or a \"ploy by the dealers to get more folks into the woods to increase the supply and their(the dealers) overall profits\".

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Re:Anyone have 2014 prices from West Virginia dealers? 9 years 7 months ago #31152

Coffmans was paying $600 a pound dry when my cousin called last week.

Re:Anyone have 2014 prices from West Virginia dealers? 9 years 7 months ago #31154

interesting to know his price this time last year....

CarlM wrote:

Re:Anyone have 2014 prices from West Virginia dealers? 9 years 7 months ago #31157

westernPaBilly wrote:

interesting to know his price this time last year....

CarlM wrote:

http://www.wildgrown.com/index.php/Ginseng-Forum/Hunting-Wild-Ginseng/24316-Re4000ft-in-WV.html#24316

POST #24338

Same ole broken record....skip, skip, skip

Re:Anyone have 2014 prices from West Virginia dealers? 9 years 7 months ago #31190

Actually he started out at around $450 at the beginning of the season if my memory serves me.

Re:Anyone have 2014 prices from West Virginia dealers? 9 years 7 months ago #31195

hey thanks a lot guys, hopefully this will mean that I can at least get the same price I did last December, $850 lb

• Page:
Moderators: mikeleelatt
Time to create page: 0.078 seconds

Who's Online

We have 384 guests and no members online

Login