2024 Winter/Spring Planting:

* Ginseng Seed: Currently shipping everyday until sold out
* Ginseng Rootlets: sold out
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Always comply with your State Ginseng Rules and Regulations when selling and buying wild ginseng roots.
  • Page:

TOPIC: Update on prices

Re:Update on prices 10 years 4 months ago #26663

$850 for average and $870 for well put up sang in Madisonville TN today.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Re:Update on prices 10 years 3 months ago #26707

sold mine 3 days ago I got 950 a lb for it

Re:Update on prices 10 years 3 months ago #26710

My dealer said after last sun she wasn't gunna buy anymore I sold mine for 900 lb didn't wanna sell yet but didn't have a choice figured it would come on up a lil but more

Re:Update on prices 10 years 3 months ago #26712

sold mine for 950 a lb last week now hes up to 960 but i also talked to a guy in nc. a dealer in nc. and va. hes paying a 1000 to 1050 for good seng hold on to it diggers til about few week or 2 before christmas thats when you will see the buyers pay good for it they all say they quit buying at a certain date scare tatic every year they want our ginseng as bad as we wont to sell it because what ever they pay us you can bet they will prob double their money thats how it works and im not downing no one its all about the dollar when it comes down to the end. yes its a hobby for me but i want a decent pay for it ive done sold because of wht i thought was a descent price for mine at 950 and got ripped off buy old scales the buyer was using. i know for a fact ive sold to him for a few years, he wont get no more of mine but thats my opinion

• Page:
Moderators: mikeleelatt
Time to create page: 0.071 seconds

Who's Online

We have 452 guests and no members online

Login