2024 Spring Planting:

* Ginseng Seed: Currently shipping everyday until sold out
* Ginseng Rootlets: Will be offered in Fall
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Always comply with your State Ginseng Rules and Regulations when selling and buying wild ginseng roots.

TOPIC: 2013 Dried Ginseng Prices?

Re:2013 Dried Ginseng Prices? 10 years 7 months ago #24053

Calm down illinoisdigger. You will be okay. Why would you try to get a fellow ginsenger in trouble for an honest mistake?

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Re:2013 Dried Ginseng Prices? 10 years 7 months ago #24060

I can see his point. Calming down doesn't get the point across.

However it's the action to be taken that really gets the point across. Good to have the point made on the forum, however flaming a forum member is only but so effective.

Time to act.... Illinoisdigger!

Re:2013 Dried Ginseng Prices? 10 years 7 months ago #24070

Who in the heck is Illinoisdigger writing about that has 9 pounds of Ginseng? I did not read that in this Thread!

Frank

Re:2013 Dried Ginseng Prices? 10 years 7 months ago #24073

whitjr, I understand that poaching is wrong, but if the guy wasn't aware of it being the first sat. in sept and thought the season started sept 1 then why try to make a big deal of it. I would think the berries are already ripe and that is really the point of waiting til this time of year to harvest. Now, if he knew the real start date then that's a different story, but if he didn't then now he does.

Re:2013 Dried Ginseng Prices? 10 years 7 months ago #24076

how about posting some dry prices ,i got 200 for wet but they only say 500 for dry, im not going for 500 at 200 for wet it has to be worth more than 500 dry.whats up with all the demand for wet ginseng? used to be they did not buy it unless it was dry.oh well it will not mater, before long with all the new regs they will halt all ginseng harvest. I have been saving paper work for ginseng sales and seed purchase,they may be needed in the future.I am about to stop hunting wild ginseng and put more into growing ginseng, just saying

Re:2013 Dried Ginseng Prices? 10 years 7 months ago #24092

yellowscarf wrote:

how about posting some dry prices ,i got 200 for wet but they only say 500 for dry, im not going for 500 at 200 for wet it has to be worth more than 500 dry.whats up with all the demand for wet ginseng? used to be they did not buy it unless it was dry.oh well it will not mater, before long with all the new regs they will halt all ginseng harvest. I have been saving paper work for ginseng sales and seed purchase,they may be needed in the future.I am about to stop hunting wild ginseng and put more into growing ginseng, just saying

At the price that you quoted for wet (green), if the Dealer can pick it up for that and scare you with the low dried prices, then he/she can buy wet (green) dry the Ginseng roots and should make more profit! If he/she is paying $200 for wet (green), then they are probably getting closer to $700 to $800 for dry from their buyer. Dry your' Gineseng and hold onto it until they up the price or find another Dealer!

Frank

Re:2013 Dried Ginseng Prices? 10 years 7 months ago #24127

Mr wild wrote:

whitjr, I understand that poaching is wrong, but if the guy wasn't aware of it being the first sat. in sept and thought the season started sept 1 then why try to make a big deal of it. I would think the berries are already ripe and that is really the point of waiting til this time of year to harvest. Now, if he knew the real start date then that's a different story, but if he didn't then now he does.

Ignorance of the law is no excuse. Don't believe me? See what a LEO or judge will say to you if you tell them you weren't aware of something.........

Re:2013 Dried Ginseng Prices? 10 years 7 months ago #24136

Don't know how you do it but go ahead and delete me from this site,to much fussing and fighting going on for me!

Re:2013 Dried Ginseng Prices? 10 years 7 months ago #24178

l agree too much fussing!!!!!!!!!!!! if you want to bitch do it elsewhere!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! we want to talk sain. the law is the law e all know that and snitches are bitches we all know that too! getoff your high horse , guess you never did 46 in a 45 huh. the law is the law but everybody screws up so quit pointing fingers and start digging!!!

Re:2013 Dried Ginseng Prices? 10 years 7 months ago #24215

I love everybody in here like a brother. Seng Hunters and Growers are like family.

Moderators: mikeleelatt
Time to create page: 0.113 seconds

Who's Online

We have 450 guests and no members online

Login