2024 Spring Planting:

* Ginseng Seed: Currently shipping everyday until sold out
* Ginseng Rootlets: Will be offered in Fall
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Always comply with your State Ginseng Rules and Regulations when selling and buying wild ginseng roots.

TOPIC: TN prices?

Re:TN prices? 12 years 4 months ago #15947

i guess next year we need to replant the sang by the house and put markers so we can tell where we put them until the prices stragten up.i am like u i can take some one back to where i dug every root this year.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Re:TN prices? 12 years 4 months ago #15949

the woods are empty compared to last year. they think its a never endig supply. guess what if they dont buy it this year or next they will be paying 3000 a lb for illegal sain on the blackmarket or buying the cultivated stuff. im in the woods every day and its not even in killer spots anymore like it used to. every once in a while i find a good spot with big roots but usually i just hope its still there in a couple years but it wont be probablly.

Re:TN prices? 12 years 4 months ago #15950

If anyone has seen cultivated seng you'll never forget it. It's huge, smooth, and really light colored.

Re:TN prices? 12 years 4 months ago #15951

WHO WAS THAT GUY IF I MAY ASK ?

Re:TN prices? 12 years 4 months ago #16067

hello all im paying 450pd dry for good roots no bs or you will waste your time calling i want only mnt sang good golden color sry the price is not what you want but its all i can offer for now good luck to you all tony ball 423 339 0928 or 423 716 0084

Re:TN prices? 12 years 4 months ago #16116

The highest I was quoted last week was $465 lb and I honestly can't remember who it was that quoted me that price. I called several and every one was between $450-$465.

Re:TN prices? 12 years 3 months ago #16172

ill tell you one dang crook her in tn, larry stamps, that little .... let me bust him selling what he called bad sain that he ripped my good friend off on at the location that we went to next to sell mine. seems dealers here do work together........question though is it not cause to lose your dealers licence if no reciept is written....and also does anybody know how much sain 1 person is allowed to sell at one time? pissess me off to listen at how the sain goes to a tea shop once it is shipped off, just to walk in on the same sain being sold to the person ive sold to for years, that has to be against the rules for somebody with a licence, with as many rules as us diggers have. But anyhow, mr. stamps just gained the title as a \"crooked ..s dealer\" dont ever go there unless you have a desire to be robbed!!!!!!!!!!!

Re:TN prices? 12 years 3 months ago #16198

were paying 450 to 470 pd for quality roots as of 12/21/2011 thakyou tony ball 423 3390928 or cell 423 7160084

Moderators: mikeleelatt
Time to create page: 0.097 seconds

Who's Online

We have 340 guests and no members online

Login