2024 Winter/Spring Planting:

* Ginseng Seed: Currently shipping everyday until sold out
* Ginseng Rootlets: sold out
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Always comply with your State Ginseng Rules and Regulations when selling and buying wild ginseng roots.

TOPIC: TN prices?

Re:TN prices? 12 years 4 months ago #15556

I hope 900 too bastle.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Re:TN prices? 12 years 4 months ago #15559

Yes, we ALL do!

Difference is I guess, is that you won't get more negative karma on the forum for saying so! ROFLMAO :laugh:

Re:TN prices? 12 years 4 months ago #15567

but your willing to jump at 900.so if its true alot of these dealers have been talking chit then.come on.. .ah.B)

Re:TN prices? 12 years 4 months ago #15568

Chieftain wrote:

but your willing to jump at 900.so if its true alot of these dealers have been talking chit then.come on.. .ah.B)

You know Chieftain, I really don't understand why you have appointed yourself to troll me on this forum.

If someone offers you four hundred dollars more for something than you know you can get...wouldn't you jump on that too?? It has nothing to do with anyone blowing smoke up your skirt. Just the fact that it is WAY out of line from anything I've heard of makes me think it is just so much fluff from someone someplace trying to push the market with rumor. (with the exception of ONE small lot of exceptionally old and exceptionally large and exceptionally well handled ginseng out of New York state)

Re:TN prices? 12 years 4 months ago #15573

first off i don't wear a shirt ,i will let you do that ..the deal is everything you post is all negative about the market..if some else post a higher price ,you say that can't be right or its just a bunch of fluff ,me ,I think your the type of dealer who tries to keep the prices depressed..I think you would cheat your own mother on a pound of sang..never seen you post a thing about the market being stronger or even the possibility that the sengs on a upswing..but here over the last few weeks the price has been going up..but not to hear you tell it..all gloom and doom and how little you make on a pound of root..I don't believe a word of that garbage..I'm done..will not make any more post on you .I've said all I'm going to say........... on your imfo..I find it totally unreliable...have a good one.

Re:TN prices? 12 years 4 months ago #15578

I wonder, if I were to post that the price is going to rise to $700 a pound over the next two weeks....if I would suddenly be credible to you.

The fact is that you just whine and cry if the news is anything you don't want to hear. I guess some people just have to find someone to blame.

Re:TN prices? 12 years 4 months ago #15582

hey b castle what are u giving on good quality seng right now i have some im wanting to sell if the price is right 50x at 700 if i can

Re:TN prices? 12 years 4 months ago #15583

hey b castle what are u giving on good quality seng right now i have some im wanting to sell if the price is right 50x at 700 if i can
Attachments:

Re:TN prices? 12 years 4 months ago #15584

Honey.......Get me another beer. This is getting good

Re:TN prices? 12 years 4 months ago #15585

Well, the picture is of goldenseal. And, if its the 50 lbs you send me pictures of, I'm still not really interested as it isn't what I'm looking for right now.

Moderators: mikeleelatt
Time to create page: 0.115 seconds

Who's Online

We have 316 guests and no members online

Login