2024 Winter/Spring Planting:

* Ginseng Seed: Currently shipping everyday until sold out
* Ginseng Rootlets: sold out
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Always comply with your State Ginseng Rules and Regulations when selling and buying wild ginseng roots.

TOPIC: TN prices?

TN prices? 12 years 4 months ago #15448

anyone got any prices for TN that they would like to share?

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Re:TN prices? 12 years 4 months ago #15451

435 in smith county

Re:TN prices? 12 years 4 months ago #15461

thats sad that the only price TN has to offer is $100 bucks less than a state line away guess ill make some sain tea and then ............ well the wifey will be a tad bit happier than i am bout the prices...lol... just take one of your broken roots in a small pan, barely cover it with water, add just a tad bit of sugar. its a bit different, but when you wake up, look out honey i dont have to be at work till 7:45!

Re:TN prices? 12 years 4 months ago #15473

Dat's funny right there mutt33! And I hear ya, I'm going to eat mine before I give it away, i shall be walking around smileing ear to ear like that ol' Bob guy on TV

Re:TN prices? 12 years 4 months ago #15477

I don't know about you guys but I chew on the stems when I dig seng and I do believe(I know) it gives you a boost!

Re:TN prices? 12 years 4 months ago #15488

yeah its great for you and it makes me feel more motivated. why else would it be in every energy drink, not to mention all the \"enhancement \" products! so eat a root and enjoy life or at least be good at it...........lol

Re:TN prices? 12 years 4 months ago #15489

• hawks
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
tennessee herbs paying 440.00 for good sang

Re:TN prices? 12 years 4 months ago #15491

hey mutt call me this tony

Re:TN prices? 12 years 4 months ago #15492

I have not even checked on prices, but since our seng died off early this year I only have a small amount, much less than usual.

I selected several nice roots, with age, long necks to keep and eat myself.

If you will slice the root into thin slices, then even when dry it chewes up real easy (nothing but root), but you can also put those slices in some tea and they become very tender and taste just like fresh root after seeping in with your tea for 2-3 minutes.

I boil a little hot water.

Put 2-3-4 slices of seng root in my cup, then a bag of organic green tea, a little honey, and then the hot water and let it seep for a few minutes then sip it up. Eat the seng slices as I am sipping or at the end.

I have found it to be more of a benefit to overall health than anything else. Hardly ever even get the sniffles or cold type symptomns and if I do they are short lived and lesser symptoms than before. Of course now I will sure take that other benefit too, us men are always proud to do a little better in that department !

Ginseng is Good Stuff.

TNhunter

Re:TN prices? 12 years 4 months ago #15494

• kman
  • Junior Boarder
  • Junior Boarder
  • looking for 1/2 lb dry wild sang
Try not to take ginseng with tea or radish. The Chinese theory is that tea will counteract ginseng and reduce its effectiveness.

Moderators: mikeleelatt
Time to create page: 0.109 seconds

Who's Online

We have 139 guests and no members online

Login