2024 Winter/Spring Planting:

* Ginseng Seed: Currently shipping everyday until sold out
* Ginseng Rootlets: sold out
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Always comply with your State Ginseng Rules and Regulations when selling and buying wild ginseng roots.
  • Page:

TOPIC: TN wild sain just needing a buyer

TN wild sain just needing a buyer 12 years 5 months ago #15088

We have added a few more people to our group of diggers to our group and we are up to over 100lbs. We will wait till it goes up if we have to, because it to hard of work to gather this much to have it taken for a fraction of what it will be sold for. I understand there is time and risk involed with the middle men but at least they dont have to deal with ticks and snakes. So since we all put our together we have really made it eisier on them too, they dont have to deal with as many people thats half the stress of their job, 6oz. here 10oz. there. I think us as didders should all work toghether with our friends to help them out and this in turn should help us out also. Please respond with your thoughts on the idea

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Re:TN wild sain just needing a buyer 12 years 5 months ago #15089

call me we can talk 423 339 0928 thankyou

Re:TN wild sain just needing a buyer 12 years 4 months ago #15114

• Billy
  • Dealer
  • Dealer
  • Billy Taylor from Bell County Ky
mutt33 excellent post and with respect for others thank you.

If you have your ginseng certified and would like to talk to me,contact me at This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.

Billy.

mutt33 wrote:

We have added a few more people to our group of diggers to our group and we are up to over 100lbs. We will wait till it goes up if we have to, because it to hard of work to gather this much to have it taken for a fraction of what it will be sold for. I understand there is time and risk involed with the middle men but at least they dont have to deal with ticks and snakes. So since we all put our together we have really made it eisier on them too, they dont have to deal with as many people thats half the stress of their job, 6oz. here 10oz. there. I think us as didders should all work toghether with our friends to help them out and this in turn should help us out also. Please respond with your thoughts on the idea

Re:TN wild sain just needing a buyer 12 years 4 months ago #15155

Pooling your collections together in this market may not serve you as smaller high quality collections are more desireable than larger common material. \"One bad apple may spoil the whole bushel.\" For an exporter the trick to staying liquid until the market opens up overseas will be to accumulate a high quality moderatley priced offerring that will appeal to graders needs. When the overseas buyers do come into the market they will be looking for value. There seems to be plenty of inventory left over from previous seasons especially in the smaller sizes and lower end grades. If your collections have high percentages of these types you might consider planning a scratch and dent sale to sway buyers to let go of some cash.

Re:TN wild sain just needing a buyer 12 years 4 months ago #15409

dent and sell means you have trash, thats a little insulting. no harm no foul, this mon. night game is great between the eagles and bears. neither one is dent or sell even if they lose, but assure you neither is our sain its all good like this game, excellent!!!!

Re:TN wild sain just needing a buyer 12 years 4 months ago #15779

down to about 65 lbs left in our pile. a few of our group just couldent wait they had to pay bills, go figure. but anyway thats still a pretty good pile so if anyone wants to make an offer, let it fly. you can call at (931) 743-1574 or drop an e-mail at This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.. Thanks

• Page:
Moderators: mikeleelatt
Time to create page: 0.083 seconds

Who's Online

We have 750 guests and no members online

Login