2024 Winter/Spring Planting:

* Ginseng Seed: Currently shipping everyday until sold out
* Ginseng Rootlets: sold out
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Always comply with your State Ginseng Rules and Regulations when selling and buying wild ginseng roots.
  • Page:

TOPIC: ginsing price in KY

Re:ginsing price in KY 12 years 6 months ago #13688

kygirl, no i am in tennessee. i have always heard theres a flea market in paintsville that sets the ginseng price.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Re:ginsing price in KY 12 years 6 months ago #13691

Has anybody got prices for KY. ? Here it's still at $400 and dealers seem a little worried because of the asian market. They can't get any buyers to commit. One dealer told me if something didn't happen soon he was going to quit buying and that he is still holding 300 lbs. from last year.

rootman

Re:ginsing price in KY 12 years 5 months ago #14399

I am also wondering what the prices are in KY, A couple weeks ago it was at 400.... didn't get to go to Paintsville Flea market and check past Saturday.. Does anyone know a price yet??? Thanks, Kygirl:

Re:ginsing price in KY 12 years 5 months ago #14400

I am also wondering what the prices are in KY, A couple weeks ago it was at 400.... didn't get to go to Paintsville Flea market and check past Saturday.. Does anyone know a price yet??? Thanks, Kygirl:

Re:ginsing price in KY 12 years 5 months ago #14425

Still at $400 around Wayne and Pulaski co. Ky.

Re:ginsing price in KY 12 years 5 months ago #14465

People need to hold on and not sell at these prices,there are dealers that will pay 500.00 they are just trying to get all they can cheap.

Re:ginsing price in KY 12 years 5 months ago #14466

People need to hold on and not sell at these prices,there are dealers that will pay 500.00 they are just trying to get all they can cheap.

• Page:
Moderators: mikeleelatt
Time to create page: 0.100 seconds

Who's Online

We have 427 guests and no members online

Login