2024 Spring Planting:

* Ginseng Seed: Currently shipping everyday until sold out
* Ginseng Rootlets: Will be offered in Fall
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Post your experiences, questions and answers about growing wild-simulated ginseng
  • Page:

TOPIC: Security

Security 14 years 5 months ago #3131

• Ballnchain
  • Ballnchain's Avatar Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
Hi guy's, great fourm. Thanks for all of the good advise. I am concerned about security. I'm not a grower yet but want to start in Spring. I have land in Ohio that has ginseng growing now but it is young. That tells me that the older plants must be hunted down every year. I don't have any signs posted so it is possable that poachers think it is ok to steal here. Anyway, any ideas on security? I have too much land to fence for now.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Re:Security 14 years 5 months ago #3137

Wild dogs

Guy

Re:Security 14 years 5 months ago #3152

You will definetely want to post the ground. I don't know Ohio law but here in PA, if someone comes on your land and takes your seng and you do not have the land posted, there isn't much recourse you have (legally) even if you do catch them. You should check into it at any rate.

Re:Security 14 years 3 months ago #3263

I believe it is now a violation of federal law.

Trespassing laws vary from state to state, but here in NC, it must be posted at every boundary corner and at least every 200 feet along each line, to be legally posted.

You might also invest in a few signs that read, \"Under Video Surveillance.\" A few old-fashioned tripwires attached to tin cans can give the impression someone is close by and can hear it.

• Page:
Moderators: lattTNhunterjimsanger
Time to create page: 0.074 seconds

Who's Online

We have 349 guests and no members online

Login