2024 Spring Planting:

* Ginseng Seed: Currently shipping everyday until sold out
* Ginseng Rootlets: Will be offered in Fall
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Post your experiences, questions and answers about growing wild-simulated ginseng
  • Page:

TOPIC: Seeds are turnin red

Re:Seeds are turnin red 14 years 8 months ago #1513

I have been getting red berried for a couple of weeks now. I have about 1/2 pounds alrady.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Re:Seeds are turnin red 14 years 8 months ago #1526

wow my plants are not even close to having red berries on them.its sad i will not be able to start diging any time soon.i also live in southern tennessee.
Attachments:

Re:Seeds are turnin red 14 years 8 months ago #1527

I found this one on some new land I got permission to dig. Nothing was close to turning red but they were swelling up good.
Attachments:

Re:Seeds are turnin red 14 years 7 months ago #1760

dont look like i will get to dig no time soom,i have nothing that is ready to dig,or is it ok to dig plants that have GREEN BERRIES on the plant??
Attachments:

Re:Seeds are turnin red 14 years 7 months ago #1765

Bohowg in order to practice good stewardship one shouldn't dig a plant with green berries but if one does you can put the stem back in the ground and the berries will get ripe. I have practiced this before with a plant that has had green and red berries on it and it has worked i have tried it on several. It was an old practice my papaw told me

Re:Seeds are turnin red 14 years 7 months ago #1782

Most of the berries here in missouri are red and some have already fell off.I have already picked close to a pound out of my patch.

• Page:
Moderators: lattTNhunterjimsanger
Time to create page: 0.085 seconds

Who's Online

We have 510 guests and no members online

Login