* Ginseng Seed: Currently shipping everyday until sold out
* Ginseng Rootlets: Will be offered in Fall
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
misc roots and herbs
  • Page:

TOPIC: Sasparilla

Sasparilla 9 years 6 months ago #32128

Looking for info on wild Sasparilla. Searching for a buyer, and want to know how it should be stored and packaged. Do they want the whole plant or just the roots? I am in Upstate N.Y.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Re:Sasparilla 8 years 7 months ago #37122

I know this is an old post, but I'm curious to know the answer to this question as well. I have tons of sarsaparilla, the Aralia nudicaulis variety, on my 20 acres of land in Maine.

I'm planning on digging up a bunch of it and thought it'd be a shame to just let it rot in a compost pile. Does anyone know,if there's a market for this species of wild sarsaparilla, either roots or seeds?

Re:Sasparilla 5 years 11 months ago #41048

Hello moosedsl, and wildewudu,
Hope you see this. I am a root and herb buyer. Yes, I buy Wild Sarsaparilla (Aralia nudicaulis), more accurately called False Sarsaparilla. I also buy several species of another wild sarsaparilla, a vine more often called Greenbrier (Smilax glauca, etc.). I buy the whole plants (roots plus aerial parts) of all of these. I buy about 200 other roots and herbs as well, both popular ones, and ones almost no one has heard of. I pay well and on time. I'm looking for a reliable supplier, who wants to supplement his income in a stable ongoing way. If this is you, please get in touch.
Yours, Pa Bro

Re:Sasparilla 5 years 8 months ago #41192

Hi there!

Don't get to this site too often and noticed there was a response! I've got tons of this herb spread out over 20 acres on my property Maine.

How do you like it prepared for shipping? You mentioned you buy in all parts, aerial and roots, but is this before they produce their berries or is there a market for these as well?

You mentioned you also deal with other herbs as well; What other herbs do you have a need for?

Hope this message receives you.

Tom

Re:Sasparilla 5 years 8 months ago #41241

Hi Tom, I'd like some. Why don't we correspond by email? My email address is This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.. We could speak by phone as well from time to time. My phone number is 212-677-1549. I'm located in Brooklyn NY.

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.086 seconds

Who's Online

We have 163 guests and no members online

Login