2024 Winter/Spring Planting:

* Ginseng Seed: Currently shipping everyday until sold out
* Ginseng Rootlets: sold out
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Mushrooms from Ginseng scouting trip on September 1st... What are they and are any edible?

Re:Mushrooms from Ginseng scouting trip on September 1st... What are they and are any edible? 9 years 6 months ago #30248

Deleted.
Attachments:

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Re:Mushrooms from Ginseng scouting trip on September 1st... What are they and are any edible? 9 years 6 months ago #30249

Deleted.
Attachments:

Re:Mushrooms from Ginseng scouting trip on September 1st... What are they and are any edible? 9 years 6 months ago #30250

Deleted.
Attachments:

Re:Mushrooms from Ginseng scouting trip on September 1st... What are they and are any edible? 9 years 6 months ago #30251

Deleted.
Attachments:

Re:Mushrooms from Ginseng scouting trip on September 1st... What are they and are any edible? 9 years 6 months ago #30253

Deleted.
Attachments:

Re:Mushrooms from Ginseng scouting trip on September 1st... What are they and are any edible? 9 years 6 months ago #30254

Deleted.
Attachments:

Re:Mushrooms from Ginseng scouting trip on September 1st... What are they and are any edible? 9 years 6 months ago #30288

Frank,
Nice pics. However, none of them are edible. I can ID all of them but I just don't have time for a long response at the moment. I repeat don't eat any of them.
Thanks,
Latt

Re:Mushrooms from Ginseng scouting trip on September 1st... What are they and are any edible? 9 years 6 months ago #30305

Hey frank
The one in 3 c n 3d my unlce sell them here to a guy how draws on them. Depending on the size he get anywhere from $6 to $25 dollars a lb

Re:Mushrooms from Ginseng scouting trip on September 1st... What are they and are any edible? 9 years 6 months ago #30311

Hobbler,
Out of all the mushrooms that one is the best. Around here we call them Artist's conks (Ganoderma applanatum). I have drawn on them before and they are pretty cool. I did not know they were worth that much per lb. I need to start keeping the ones I find.

Frank, I think you can make tea out of ground up Artist's Conks but I haven't confirmed that yet.
Latt

Re:Mushrooms from Ginseng scouting trip on September 1st... What are they and are any edible? 9 years 6 months ago #30313

Deleted.

Moderators: latttrahn007Shroomdawg
Time to create page: 0.103 seconds

Who's Online

We have 962 guests and no members online

Login