2024 Spring Planting:

* Ginseng Seed: Currently shipping everyday until sold out
* Ginseng Rootlets: Will be offered in Fall
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: Current mushroom prices

Current mushroom prices 9 years 7 months ago #29884

Would anyone happen to know how much hen of the woods and chicken of the woods are worth. I sold a hen today and I took his first offer. Me and my friends ate 5 pounds of it and I had 10 left.I hated to see them go to waste. It was the freshest one I have ever found.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Re:Current mushroom prices 9 years 7 months ago #29909

Wholesale price is 8 to 10 bucks a lb for nice fresh ones. Retail is $18 to $20 per lb.
What state are you in?
Latt

Re:Current mushroom prices 9 years 7 months ago #29917

North Carolina,only the second one I have found in 3 years of keeping my eyes open. It was really fresh.he gave me $100 for 9 and 3/4 pounds so that was fair. ask me for more but that's going to be hard to do.I should be able to find him some chicken of the woods in a few weeks. some years they are lots and some they are none. Do they bring a good price?And thanks I was cooking supper and hit summit before I was done typing could let the corn boil over.lol.

Re:Current mushroom prices 9 years 6 months ago #33041

Where can you sell wild mushrooms? I find loads. This season I have picked at least 200lbs, I am still finding fresh ones... I have been dehydrating them so they don't spoil. Any help would be greatly appreciated. I am in Southern Il.

Re:Current mushroom prices 9 years 5 months ago #33052

Is their anyone to sell to in ohio? I found a bunch of chickens of the woods.

• Page:
Moderators: latttrahn007Shroomdawg
Time to create page: 0.076 seconds

Who's Online

We have 120 guests and no members online

Login