2024 Spring Planting:

* Ginseng Seed: Currently shipping everyday until sold out
* Ginseng Rootlets: Will be offered in Fall
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Selling Together

Re:Selling Together 13 years 5 months ago #7112

Hey there 5prong, Im from northern middle TN. I know the connections are hard to find cause i'v been looking myself. I think aside from what i can dig myself I can fairly easily round up 20 to 30 lb around here from local diggers. I was looking into getting my license and buying it this year but didn't want to have $10,000 worth of seng settin around and no way to offload it. I beleive it would definately pay off for us to pursue this.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Re:Selling Together 13 years 5 months ago #7121

Hillhopper, I agree. I think this is something we should pursue. Hopefully others will see this thread and join in. Like I said in an earlier post there is power in numbers. The more guys that join together, the better price we could expect to get.

At this point I was just wanting my dealers license to be able to sell across state lines. I'm really not wanting all the additional paperwork. In Ohio each digger is to keep a log of where he digs and the amount by weight of what he digs on a daily basis. The dealers have to record each transaction in even more detail.

I'm like you, dont want thousands and thousands of dollars worth of seng without any connections.

Re:Selling Together 13 years 5 months ago #7186

Hey there 5prong, I got somethin funny to tell ya ! I had a silly dream last. In it me and a couple more people chartered a boat to China to haul a ridiculous load of Ginseng to sell. I reckon I got it bad man lol. Apparently I have \"Ginseng in the Membrane\":laugh:

Re:Selling Together 13 years 5 months ago #7204

hillhopper wrote:

Hey there 5prong, I got somethin funny to tell ya ! I had a silly dream last. In it me and a couple more people chartered a boat to China to haul a ridiculous load of Ginseng to sell. I reckon I got it bad man lol. Apparently I have \"Ginseng in the Membrane\":laugh:

It sounds like it Hillhopper, I've had dreams of finding big tops or rediculously large patches, But I haven't ever dreamed of going to China. LOL:laugh:

Re:Selling Together 13 years 5 months ago #7209

• Billy
  • Dealer
  • Dealer
  • Billy Taylor from Bell County Ky
hillhopper wrote:

Ha Ha Ha and I thought I was a seng addict hillhoper,but you are hopless :lol:

Re:Selling Together 13 years 5 months ago #7244

;) hillhopper,what were they paying..??;)

Re:Selling Together 13 years 5 months ago #7253

Chieftain, I never made it that far. Im guessin it was well over six hundred for me to have went through the trouble lol

Re:Selling Together 13 years 5 months ago #7263

You must have had billy and chiefs dig this year if you needed a boat to haul it in....lol

Re:Selling Together 13 years 5 months ago #7264

sprong,hillhoper inless i change my mind between now and then i think i'll join up with you guys next year for a combined sale it's really to late this year to get it all together.
I can probally come up with 25 -30 lb. combined with a few diggers i now around here

Re:Selling Together 13 years 5 months ago #7275

triton wrote:

sprong,hillhoper inless i change my mind between now and then i think i'll join up with you guys next year for a combined sale it's really to late this year to get it all together.
I can probally come up with 25 -30 lb. combined with a few diggers i now around here

Sounds good triton, just don't wait too long........ you might miss the boat! :laugh:

Moderators: KYginseng
Time to create page: 0.115 seconds

Who's Online

We have 398 guests and no members online

Login