2024 Spring Planting:

* Ginseng Seed: Currently shipping everyday until sold out
* Ginseng Rootlets: Will be offered in Fall
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Anyone know where the pricing is at so far this year in NC?

Re:Anyone know where the pricing is at so far this year in NC? 10 years 5 months ago #26306

Carolina Bait $960LB Dry

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Re:Anyone know where the pricing is at so far this year in NC? 10 years 5 months ago #26372

Don & Pat Phillips in Mitchell County @ 960.00 on well handled root.

Re:Anyone know where the pricing is at so far this year in NC? 10 years 5 months ago #26505

Carolina Bait and Metcalfs Ginseng $1000LB dry

Re:Anyone know where the pricing is at so far this year in NC? 10 years 5 months ago #26514

Wow! Makes ya wish that you had more to sell, eh?

Re:Anyone know where the pricing is at so far this year in NC? 10 years 5 months ago #26521

Don & Pat Phillips in Mitchell County are at 1,000 for well handled quality ginseng.

Re:Anyone know where the pricing is at so far this year in NC? 10 years 5 months ago #26543

$1000 a lb. Whew! That's just unreal. There has been a lot of ginseng come in this year.
Wonder what that will do to the market next year?

Re:Anyone know where the pricing is at so far this year in NC? 10 years 5 months ago #26544

Rootman,
I know those prices sound real high this year and the harvest has probably been one of the better years in Kentucky. I'm also sure that some of it is a reflection of a big loss from not being able to dig more than 25 roots per person from three large National Forest. There is probably more than a 75% loss in poundage from the Pisgah, the Nantahala, and the Cherokee National Forest that may never be allowed again. It will be interesting to see what the totals are for Tennessee and North Carolina as compared to previous years.

Re:Anyone know where the pricing is at so far this year in NC? 10 years 5 months ago #26552

I was told $1100 per pound on Saturday for good quality seng

Re:Anyone know where the pricing is at so far this year in NC? 10 years 5 months ago #26588

Which dealer?

Re:Anyone know where the pricing is at so far this year in NC? 10 years 5 months ago #26603

$1040 LB Carolina Bait

Time to create page: 0.109 seconds

Who's Online

We have 117 guests and no members online

Login