* Ginseng Rootlets: sold out
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Indiana Prices

Re:Indiana Prices 13 years 5 months ago #7043

Still around $575 in Central Indiana.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Re:Indiana Prices 13 years 5 months ago #7119

Just sniffing around i called Bells botanicals indiana dealer in connersville about three hours ago.
He said 600 plus depends on how much you have but; on 10 lb. he went to 625 without even blinking.
Really wish i would have asked about 20 or more

Re:Indiana Prices 13 years 5 months ago #7137

Of all the places I have been checking, Bell's seems to be the most aggressive on pricing. I just wish he wasn't so far away from me. If I had 10+ pounds, it would certainly be worth the drive though.

Re:Indiana Prices 13 years 5 months ago #7138

Of all the places I have been checking, Bell's seems to be the most aggressive on pricing. I just wish he wasn't so far away from me. If I had 10+ pounds, it would certainly be worth the drive though.

Re:Indiana Prices 13 years 5 months ago #7139

Re:Indiana Prices 13 years 4 months ago #7230

I just called Bell's Botanticals in Connersville. I told him I could get 3.5 pounds together, and his response was $700 per pound for that quantity. He's almost two hours away from me, but I'm seriously thinking about making that drive!

Re:Indiana Prices 13 years 4 months ago #7236

HANG IN THERE,
I think it's going to go up some more 700.00 is very good for this early in the season.
dealers are starting to find out there isn't as much as they thought there was

Re:Indiana Prices 13 years 4 months ago #7316

I checked with Duncan's Botanical's today. He was at $600 per pound. This year, he has been the least aggresive on price, so it could be a little higher elsewhere.

Re:Indiana Prices 13 years 4 months ago #7340

This is second hand information, but Duncan's went up to $650 today. When I heard that, I called Bell's in Connersville to see if he had moved. He still quoted me $700 for the quantity I had. I think I'm going to watch closely for another week or two before I get serious about selling.

Re:Indiana Prices 13 years 4 months ago #7342

This is second hand information, but Duncan's went up to $650 today. When I heard that, I called Bell's in Connersville to see if he had moved. He still quoted me $700 for the quantity I had. I think I'm going to watch closely for another week or two before I get serious about selling.

Time to create page: 0.112 seconds

Who's Online

We have 214 guests and no members online

Login