* Ginseng Seed: Currently shipping everyday until sold out
* Ginseng Rootlets: Will be offered in Fall
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Post your questions and answers about Goldenseal herb
  • Page:

TOPIC: Midseason

Re:Midseason 13 years 7 months ago #5492

I know what you mean about those bee's last time me and hillbilly went out I stepped up on a log only to find a big hornets nest inside of it (OUCH)!!!!!

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Re:Midseason 13 years 7 months ago #5524

Last fall, I got into some ground hornets while digging some nice 3 and four prongs. You guys would have just laughed your arses off if somebody would have been videotaping that episode. After getting stung multiple times I decided to abandon any thoughts of digging that last four prong. Now these multiple stings took place in micro seconds, so it wasn't a time consuming decision. I ran outta there probably 25 yards away or so and stopped only to get divebombed again. This one insane hornet must have chased me 500 yards through them woods. That sucker was circling my head about 5 times per second as I was all out sprinting through them woods ( I'm sure my sprint would just be a jog to some of you younger guys, but it was still a lot faster than I had moved in quite a few years).
If someone would've been just sitting on that hillside as I ran past swatting my arms around my head they would've surely thought This guys gone nuts or ecaped a mental institution or something. I'm just sure glad there weren't no video cameras in the woods with me that day.

Re:Midseason 13 years 7 months ago #5525

• Billy
  • Dealer
  • Dealer
  • Billy Taylor from Bell County Ky
5prong wrote:

Last fall, I got into some ground hornets while digging some nice 3 and four prongs. You guys would have just laughed your arses off if somebody would have been videotaping that episode. After getting stung multiple times I decided to abandon any thoughts of digging that last four prong. Now these multiple stings took place in micro seconds, so it wasn't a time consuming decision. I ran outta there probably 25 yards away or so and stopped only to get divebombed again. This one insane hornet must have chased me 500 yards through them woods. That sucker was circling my head about 5 times per second as I was all out sprinting through them woods ( I'm sure my sprint would just be a jog to some of you younger guys, but it was still a lot faster than I had moved in quite a few years).
If someone would've been just sitting on that hillside as I ran past swatting my arms around my head they would've surely thought This guys gone nuts or ecaped a mental institution or something. I'm just sure glad there weren't no video cameras in the woods with me that day.

R,O,T,F,L,O,L Ha Ha you know what it is funny,but Lord knows when they start stinging me I am just as you are running swatting it is a site what we love to do,the other bugs etc etc......You brought me a good Laugh just thinking about you doing that Ive done many times 5.

• Page:
Moderators: jimsanger
Time to create page: 0.071 seconds

Who's Online

We have 164 guests and no members online

Login