2024 Winter/Spring Planting:

* Ginseng Seed: Currently shipping everyday until sold out
* Ginseng Rootlets: sold out
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Post your questions and answers about Goldenseal herb

TOPIC: Goldenseal Seed

Re:Goldenseal Seed 10 years 7 months ago #23337

Latt, Thank you so much for taking the time to get seeds to those that requested them (I'm one of them) and I can't wait to get them in the ground. I would like to recoup your shipping costs and I will be more than happy to send you some money to pay for mine and a few others packages that you shipped. It shows your character not only as a person but, a steward of the woods and land. One day I hope that I can do for others with the seeds from my plants as you have done for us. Again, thank you for taking the time and effort to get your seeds in the hands of others free of charge.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Re:Goldenseal Seed 10 years 7 months ago #23353

Thanks Hunter,
No need to send any funds. People on this forum are awesome. I have received Black Cohosh from one of the members and a beautiful Red Trillium from another at no charge.
Just glad we all appreciate the woods like we all do.
Good luck with the seeds.
Thanks,
Latt

Re:Goldenseal Seed 10 years 7 months ago #23417

The seeds that Latt sent me came in Tuesday and I took them out of their package and placed them inside another plastic baggy with a damp paper towel. This morning it finally stopped raining long enough to get them in the ground. I planted them on my property in multiple locations (north and northeast slopes) that have different amounts of shade and slope to find where they will do best here. I used the rake, scratch, sow, tamped the soil down lightly with my boot and covered with leaves and sticks. Now, it's fixing to start raining again and there's a 70% chance of rain for the next 4 days so, that should really work those little seeds into the soil. Thank you again for the seeds Latt.

P.S. I found one thing that I'm not in any short supply of and that's yellow jackets and wild hogs. I have field corn planted for deer and driving to the planting location I was amazed at the amount of corn torn down by the hogs in just a night or two. I'll have to remedy that problem.

Re:Goldenseal Seed 10 years 7 months ago #23423

Latt, thanks for the seed ,will plant this weekend ,in more than one spot in my ginseng patch and cross my fingers that one of the spots will grow goldenseal.

Re:Goldenseal Seed 10 years 7 months ago #23427

Thanks for the seeds Latt.

Re:Goldenseal Seed 10 years 7 months ago #23431

Yahoo just got the call my seeds r here niw I kniw what im doing tomorrow.thxs Latt ur the man!!!!!!!!!!!

Re:Goldenseal Seed 10 years 7 months ago #23437

You are welcome fellas.
Latt

Re:Goldenseal Seed 10 years 7 months ago #23448

Got a Very Nice little treat in the mail!!!:cheer:

Seeds are in the ground!!!B)

Thanks again Latt!!!

Re:Goldenseal Seed 10 years 7 months ago #23455

Latt, thank you, seeds arrived on 8/9/13. in the fridge now and will in the woods on Monday. Cant wait to get them planted. they will be used to start 3 or 4 patches for seed production, NOT to be dug and sold.
Once again, thank you very much.

Re:Goldenseal Seed 10 years 7 months ago #23483

You are welcome fellas.
Latt

Moderators: jimsanger
Time to create page: 0.101 seconds

Who's Online

We have 564 guests and no members online

Login