2024 Spring Planting:

* Ginseng Seed: Currently shipping everyday until sold out
* Ginseng Rootlets: Will be offered in Fall
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Posion Ivy

Re:Posion Ivy 13 years 5 months ago #7382

i have had poison ivy poison sumac and poison everything else i usually have to go to the docter and get a shot of steriods and pills to take but i found some stuff called ivy dry scrub. you use it like soap when you take a shower. it has really done the trick for me

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Re:Posion Ivy 13 years 5 months ago #7567

The Ivy Dry Cream works Great.I was eaten Alive by poison and it kept Spreading.I tried Jewel weed and it worked a little bit.I used the Rhus Tox Pills and I think that was what caused it to start spreading.It was gone within 2 days with the Ivy Dry Cream.

Re:Posion Ivy 13 years 5 months ago #7571

I'v tried lots of different things but never the Ivy Dry Cream. I have always thought I was immune to Poison Ivy but this year since I dug wearing shorts I discovered it eats my ankles up but doesn't spread from there. Where did you find this cream?

Re:Posion Ivy 13 years 5 months ago #7574

I found it at the Local Drug Store.it's an Independent Drug Chain that sells a lot of Homeopathic and Natural Medicines.there is a website on the tube. www.ivydry.com if you can't find it at a store you may be able to buy it directly from the company.;)

Re:Posion Ivy 13 years 5 months ago #7575

I just checked out the website.they do sell the Cream for $6.00 per tube.they also have Ivy Dry Defense to keep you from Catching it.As soon as Poison Ivy season rools back around I'm gonna try the Defense and some more of the Rhus Tox pills.

Re:Posion Ivy 13 years 5 months ago #7576

Here's the website for the Poison Ivy Pills.
www.poisonivypills.com

Re:Posion Ivy 13 years 5 months ago #7577

Thanks, I'll check it out.

Time to create page: 0.090 seconds

Who's Online

We have 317 guests and no members online

Login