2024 Spring Planting:

* Ginseng Seed: Currently shipping everyday until sold out
* Ginseng Rootlets: Will be offered in Fall
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: buyers

buyers 13 years 7 months ago #4988

I am in Athens County, S.E. Ohio, does anyone know who buys Ginseng around here. I used to be able to sell it to a man in The Plains. I am primed and ready to start hunting at daybreak. Thanks for any info.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Re:buyers 13 years 7 months ago #5015

Re:buyers 13 years 7 months ago #5021

Heya queen , you must be talking about Mr. Buckley, yeah it's too bad he doesn't buy anymore. I'm in Albany and I have been taking my roots to a fella in Pedro Oh. which is about 18 miles past Oak Hill quite a drive from here but I like the guy. He likes his roots to be clean though esp the other roots and he'll tell ya if they ain't. As far as seng though we all know just to lightly wash them off. But there is another fella closer towards chillicothe \"Leemasters Roots and Metals\" 887-4433. fella in Pedro Is \"Morris Jenkins Roots\" 643-2219.
If you get on rt 50 and go past McArthur towards chillicothe Leemasters is past londondary on 50 about (im guessing) 10 miles from chillicothe. You might also try the Paw Paw Man outside of albany google integration acres and you will find his site and info If his phone # isn't on there I can find it for you I'm thinking it's 698-6060 not sure though you can try it anyway he buys seng but I'm not sure he does every year. Leemasters is buying wet 80 lb he hasn't give a dry price yet. same at jenkins. crossing fingers here it hits at least 500 . Just make sure you save some for me please :)

Re:buyers 13 years 7 months ago #5023

i sell all my other roots besides ginseng to morris, hes a hell of a good guy and i think he will always give the best price he can, and wouldnt short you iof he could

Re:buyers 13 years 7 months ago #5059

That's for sure greenup. Great fella. Not really sure about the 80 lb wet price though you'd have to call.

Re:buyers 13 years 7 months ago #5074

i havent talked to morriss for a week and a half or so but he told he the other day that all he knew was it wouldnt be no less then 80 a pound wet, but he didnt know about dry yet, he usually lets me know what i should get out of mine over here in ky, like i said before i sell him yellow root cohosh snakeroot etc and wish i could still take my ginseng to him

Re:buyers 13 years 7 months ago #5075

i havent talked to morriss for a week and a half or so but he told he the other day that all he knew was it wouldnt be no less then 80 a pound wet, but he didnt know about dry yet, he usually lets me know what i should get out of mine over here in ky, like i said before i sell him yellow root cohosh snakeroot etc and wish i could still take my ginseng to him

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.078 seconds

Who's Online

We have 588 guests and no members online

Login