2024 Spring Planting:

* Ginseng Seed: Currently shipping everyday until sold out
* Ginseng Rootlets: Will be offered in Fall
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: Check This Out

Check This Out 6 years 7 months ago #40345

Just wanted to show you guys what I think is a pretty cool picture. I hope you all can see it.
Attachments:

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Check This Out 6 years 7 months ago #40349

That is fantastic. What a unique situation.

Check This Out 6 years 7 months ago #40350

Now that's something cool pic.

Check This Out 6 years 7 months ago #40352

cool Jim,i wish I had that much water in the woods here..dry, dry, dry,it better get to raining or ours will go quick around here..i don't know if I should get my digg'en trowel sharpen'd up or go get a gas powered jack hammer..

Check This Out 6 years 7 months ago #40353

I hope you get your rain Chief... Yea the ground is getting to be pretty hard out there. Hey guys I have to tell you the truth about the picture. I was doing some topping on one of my wild sim patches yesterday because I don't want it to possibly get dug by someone trespassing when the season starts and took one of the tops and put it in the water. I thought it was a really cool picture. But hey at least I told you guys the truth. A couple of my buddies still think that the plant was growing there too and Im definitely not telling them the truth.

Check This Out 6 years 7 months ago #40357

Jim,

That is a really cool pic. Love it.

I found a nice 3 prong growing in a very similar situation a few years back, except the hole in the root was only about 1" across.

There was no way to dig it without tearing up the root so it is still there, hopefully still making berries and seeding others.

TNHunter

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.075 seconds

Who's Online

We have 145 guests and no members online

Login