2024 Spring Planting:

* Ginseng Seed: Currently shipping everyday until sold out
* Ginseng Rootlets: Will be offered in Fall
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: Virginia laws

Virginia laws 8 years 8 months ago #36501

My first post , hello to all you fella's .. I have a question, in the Virginia laws it say's on 1 page season opens on sept 1. and on page 2 of the laws , august 15 ... im confused , could someone explain ,thanx

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Re:Virginia laws 8 years 8 months ago #36514

thanks

Re:Virginia laws 8 years 7 months ago #36534

first day you can dig and sell fresh is sept 1. first day you can sell dry is sept 15. must have been a misprint but re-read it to make sure. virginia used to open on aug 15 for fresh and sept 1 for dry may have been reference to that old law.

Re:Virginia laws 8 years 7 months ago #36546

Welcome to the forum, Batman!

I don't live in Va. However I can share some experience in reading the statutes from here in NC.... They are confusing, and sometimes a call to your State's dept.. of Ag there will clear it up. Having said that, sometimes even that is subject to personal opinion depending on who you talk to. do you have a local county Ag Dept.? Perhaps you could get a clarification there.

Re:Virginia laws 8 years 7 months ago #36551

Thanks for the reply .. I read them several times , a phone call sounds like the thing to do ... I just joined the site not long ago , been in the shadows for a year or so , my grandson(7)and myself are batman fans..an I let him pick my screen name for me .. thanks agin (like the site very much)

Re:Virginia laws 8 years 7 months ago #36556

When you call, would you mind posting what you find out? Im in virginia as well. Had the same confusion you did when reading that.

Re:Virginia laws 8 years 7 months ago #36557

I sure will !

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.088 seconds

Who's Online

We have 93 guests and no members online

Login