2024 Winter/Spring Planting:

* Ginseng Seed: Currently shipping everyday until sold out
* Ginseng Rootlets: sold out
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Running out of ginseng berries so it's more peaches

Re:Running out of ginseng berries so it's more peaches 8 years 7 months ago #36472

Maya,
How much of your fruit do you sale on the roadside and how much on the local markets? I had an offer to buy all of my peaches at the local market in Morristown early on. They seem to only be able to sale the very biggest sized peaches there and they don't want a mixture in size. I decided to sale at my house where I can pick and sale them \"orchard run\". I sale everything without complaints. The local market method is like having a buyer pick through your ginseng and only taking the best, leaving you to deal with anything that's left. It would be interesting to hear how your apple sales go.

Hugh

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Re:Running out of ginseng berries so it's more peaches 8 years 7 months ago #36474

Hugh, probably 90% I sell at the markets. I'm off the beaten path, so I just sell a bushel or two here and there roadside. We are putting up a barn next year. With that and some good signage we hope to do better. Looks like I sold a peck or two this afternoon! Next week I'll get some Zestar!s out there and will sell a lot more of them. Real good early apple!

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.065 seconds

Who's Online

We have 642 guests and no members online

Login