2024 Spring Planting:

* Ginseng Seed: Currently shipping everyday until sold out
* Ginseng Rootlets: Will be offered in Fall
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: Watched Filthy Riches last night.

Watched Filthy Riches last night. 9 years 1 month ago #34662

Pretty good show. Soooo much better than it's competitors.

Way to go Billy!

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Re:Watched Filthy Riches last night. 9 years 1 month ago #34663

I was contacted about 3 years ago from a documentary film co. out of California on the subject of wild ginseng in the Appalachians.
I never heard from them again. I guess I sounded too educated or not redneck enough. LOL :laugh:

Re:Watched Filthy Riches last night. 9 years 1 month ago #34677

Filthy Riches is on NetFlix now..

When I first found it available for straming, it was on Hulu. We (me and my son) watched every episode there and really enjoyed them. Watched them several times as a matter of fact.

It has been a while since I watched them, but when they showed up on NetFlix I started over again on them.

I agree Whitt.. much better show than that other trash.

I got a few contacts from my youtube channel wanting me to do something similar to that Billy has done but I did not go for it.

If I had... I would not have been nearly as entertaining as Billy and his boys :-)

TNhunter

Re:Watched Filthy Riches last night. 9 years 1 month ago #34680

This is rather interesting. I've been contacted also by people interested in doing something on ginseng. I just thought when the other shows popped up they changed their minds.

Re:Watched Filthy Riches last night. 9 years 1 month ago #34698

Both TNHunter and BCastle... you guys should go for it. Show the world the legit side of things...

Re:Watched Filthy Riches last night. 9 years 1 month ago #34701

X2, I don't know anything about the seng business, but I figure they don't go running around pointing guns at each other.. At least I hope not. Thats not what I was thinking about when I ordered seeds to plant..

Re:Watched Filthy Riches last night. 9 years 4 weeks ago #34760

rootman wrote:

I was contacted about 3 years ago from a documentary film co. out of California on the subject of wild ginseng in the Appalachians.
I never heard from them again. I guess I sounded too educated or not redneck enough. LOL :laugh:

That production did go through, but I haven't seen the full documentary. www.rootsandhollers.com/

vimeo.com/ondemand/rootsandhollers/23340347

Re:Watched Filthy Riches last night. 9 years 4 weeks ago #34762

I think we all can tell the difference between these shows; lol. Billy did us all justice in his show. I only wish the rest of the world didn't think we were all as uneducated as they make us look on the other shows!

Re:Watched Filthy Riches last night. 9 years 4 weeks ago #34773

I am going to west Virginia with my guns this fall, follow diggers around and steal all their sang. I will be rich, cant wait!

Re:Watched Filthy Riches last night. 9 years 4 weeks ago #34775

o,0

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.098 seconds

Who's Online

We have 541 guests and no members online

Login