2024 Winter/Spring Planting:

* Ginseng Seed: Currently shipping everyday until sold out
* Ginseng Rootlets: sold out
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Here we go again: another season of blatant BS from the history Channel

Here we go again: another season of blatant BS from the history Channel 9 years 1 month ago #34234

American Outlaw is launching it's second season soon, folks. another season of BS... I'll check it, however am not expecting much different that the crap that was on last year...

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Re:Here we go again: another season of blatant BS from the history Channel 9 years 1 month ago #34237

it will get even goofier as time goes on, you can take that to the bank :-)

Re:Here we go again: another season of blatant BS from the history Channel 9 years 1 month ago #34238

With the dirdection of almost everything in the country, I very rarely watch tv anymore. Its all lies. Believe nothing of what you hear and half of what you see.

Re:Here we go again: another season of blatant BS from the history Channel 9 years 1 month ago #34240

Amen!

garethNjessica wrote:

With the dirdection of almost everything in the country, I very rarely watch tv anymore. Its all lies. Believe nothing of what you hear and half of what you see.

Re:Here we go again: another season of blatant BS from the history Channel 9 years 1 month ago #34250

I always thought the history channel was for telling the truth but after the past few years how can you trust anything they claim. will be interesting how they try to top last years load of crap lots of more crap im sure .

Re:Here we go again: another season of blatant BS from the history Channel 9 years 1 month ago #34251

Leebros! wrote:

I always thought the history channel was for telling the truth but after the past few years how can you trust anything they claim. will be interesting how they try to top last years load of crap lots of more crap im sure .

refresh my memory here a little please, I honestly am not sure about this, don't we have a moderator or very popular person here in the forum starring in this show ?

Re:Here we go again: another season of blatant BS from the history Channel 9 years 1 month ago #34280

It will be equally stupid as last year, just last for twice the number of episodes. Season 3-4 is usually where History Channel shows really go off the rails and become painfully obviously staged and scripted for every scene. (Look at AxMen now, if you can stand to watch it for 10 minutes).

And I think Tony Coffman (the buyer on the show) is listed as StrongProng here in the forums, although I've not seen him post in 8 months or more.

Re:Here we go again: another season of blatant BS from the history Channel 9 years 1 month ago #34313

once again, what is the consensus of the forum here, when Billy, one of the stars of the up coming season posts here it's like he's a conquering hero or will the views reflect that of this post which aren't exactly flattering toward the show

Re:Here we go again: another season of blatant BS from the history Channel 9 years 1 month ago #34315

I personally only started messing with ginseng last year,watched the show to start with thinking I might pick up some info.Then got interested to see what boobytraps the farmer came up with.I didn't get any useful info other than people in that area figure they own it all and they are going to do as they please.Good for limited entertainment not much else,as I have yet to see any of them fall into a briar thicket,or have a rockslide,send em down the mountain,yet to see them sweat

Re:Here we go again: another season of blatant BS from the history Channel 9 years 1 month ago #34317

westernPaBilly wrote:

once again, what is the consensus of the forum here, when Billy, one of the stars of the up coming season posts here it's like he's a conquering hero or will the views reflect that of this post which aren't exactly flattering toward the show

W PaBilly, There is a lot of negativity coming out of southeastern Ky. on this matter from diggers and other dealers alike. Hollywood lights sure blinds a person. May have shot himself in the foot.

Time to create page: 0.111 seconds

Who's Online

We have 594 guests and no members online

Login