2024 Spring Planting:

* Ginseng Seed: Currently shipping everyday until sold out
* Ginseng Rootlets: Will be offered in Fall
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Ginseng Reality Show coming to a holler near you

Re:Ginseng Reality Show coming to a holler near you 10 years 3 months ago #26930

Two teaser videos were posted today that were a little more toned down.

Were the ginseng facts posted the other day? www.history.com/shows/appalachian-outlaw...ticles/ginseng-facts

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Re:Ginseng Reality Show coming to a holler near you 10 years 3 months ago #26931

Wow, maybe your letters made an impact! It's been a while since I've posted but this show certainly has me worried. I cannot see any good coming from this and agree with all of you. I'm nervous to watch tonight, hopefully it flops and disappears without too much attention.
Billy, what's the latest on your show? When will we be able to see it?

Re:Ginseng Reality Show coming to a holler near you 10 years 3 months ago #26932

Guys,
Thanks for that link. I only found one video clip, but I found another link to the new upcoming episodes of \"Dirty Money\" while I was looking for the 2 you mentioned and they will be airing from the 10th-16th. I wonder what Billy knows about these? I'm not going to link them and I'll let him respond to these.
Hugh

Re:Ginseng Reality Show coming to a holler near you 10 years 3 months ago #26933

Hugh: emailed you. Please send, please and thank you! :)

Re:Ginseng Reality Show coming to a holler near you 10 years 3 months ago #26934

I'm sick of this crap. This hurts my heart.

Re:Ginseng Reality Show coming to a holler near you 10 years 3 months ago #26938

As I figured....I wonder if those fellas even got paid to make idiots out of themselves

Hillhopper

Re:Ginseng Reality Show coming to a holler near you 10 years 3 months ago #26941

Actually, the longhaired fellow with the snake skin hat who claimed to be a grower was most definitely a fluke. I won't say his name but the film crew came to my friends place to film that. He said they spent a full day doing several, several takes to just get a few scenes.

Re:Ginseng Reality Show coming to a holler near you 10 years 3 months ago #26942

Well, I watched the first show, clearly just made up! There's no way that was real.Just happened that way? No!. Hollywierd at its best. At the end the one buyer just happens to be out in the parking lot of the other buyer....Bull hockey! Hope those boys got paid good for this.

Anyone know this Coffman character? Don't sell to him or the other guy, they're giving us a big ole black eye!!!:angry:

I did like looking at the plants though!

Re:Ginseng Reality Show coming to a holler near you 10 years 3 months ago #26943

Yep fellas I agree with all of you.

I watched the show last night as well. I have to say I feel a little better as I think the show sucked which is a good thing. We all love ginseng, but the show was boring in my opinion. I have my girlfriend hooked on the reality show (or possibly reality, lol) called Moonshiners. Love the show Moonshiners and whether it is real or not it is entertaining to me and my lady.

However, I have had my lady out hunting identifying seng with me so she appreciates the plant. But she thought the show \"Appalachian Outlaws\" sucked too!

I have a feeling this show is going to be short lived which is good in my opinion.

Latt

Re:Ginseng Reality Show coming to a holler near you 10 years 3 months ago #26948

Hill-

interesting that you know something about all that. I didn't even think that the grower you mention might have been simply an actor.

tjhis show will get a bunch of people to watch it, 'cause it's new and different, and has some action to it. too bad for the rest of us!

Time to create page: 0.106 seconds

Who's Online

We have 327 guests and no members online

Login