• Page:

TOPIC: 2013 bow harvests, show them here

2013 bow harvests, show them here 10 years 5 months ago #26221

• bellco ky
  • bellco ky's Avatar Topic Author
  • Senior Boarder
  • Senior Boarder
  • digging sein and making memories! ahh good times
Not the one I was after ,but couldn't let this pass It's small . But still with a bow. Nice kill .came 35-40 yards from my stand , not the one I've been seeing. But I get him in gun season. I will put up pics from trail cam tomorrow . Of two nice ones coming in around my stand.
Attachments:

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Re:2013 bow harvests, show them here 10 years 5 months ago #26224

congrats on that buck especially with a bow they aint nothin else like it. i myself am happy with any kill no matter the size. i am a deer hunter you know what i mean. its nice to get a big boy once in awhile but it always comes down to meat on the table.

Re:2013 bow harvests, show them here 10 years 5 months ago #26228

• bellco ky
  • Senior Boarder
  • Senior Boarder
tennesseethomas wrote:

congrats on that buck especially with a bow they aint nothin else like it. i myself am happy with any kill no matter the size. i am a deer hunter you know what i mean. its nice to get a big boy once in awhile but it always comes down to meat on the table.

yeah I got my out state Tenn hunting and fishing licensr and deer tags. My parents own a lot lant in Grainger co. Got a monster scouted out on their farm. And some nice ones in ky here getting pics from trail camera sized to upload here. I will post in a few.

Re:2013 bow harvests, show them here 10 years 5 months ago #26233

bellco ky wrote:

yeah I got my out state Tenn hunting and fishing licensr and deer tags. My parents own a lot lant in Grainger co. Got a monster scouted out on their farm. And some nice ones in ky here getting pics from trail camera sized to upload here. I will post in a few.

See correction in following post...

bellco ky... If your parents own land in Grainger County in Tennesee, I don't believe that you need an Out of State Hunting License and Deer Tags to hunt there but I might be wrong. Check the Regs online by googling TWRA, click on the \"For Hunters' link in the top left menu, then click on \"Hunting Guide\" at the bottom of the same menu or call the TWRA Office in Morristown at (423) 587-7037 and ask. You might have spent money needlessly!

I live just South of Grainger County in Jefferson County, if you ever want to meet up, hunt together or just sit around an BS!

Frank

Re:2013 bow harvests, show them here 10 years 5 months ago #26235

Sorry! I just read the Regs about hunting on land owned by your parents (i.e. Landowners, their spouses and children) and since you are not a resident of Tennessee, you must purchase an Out of State Hunting License and the appropriate tags.

Frank

Re:2013 bow harvests, show them here 10 years 5 months ago #26237

• bellco ky
  • Senior Boarder
  • Senior Boarder
huntsman53 wrote:

Sorry! I just read the Regs about hunting on land owned by your parents (i.e. Landowners, their spouses and children) and since you are not a resident of Tennessee, you must purchase an Out of State Hunting License and the appropriate tags.

Frank

yes I know frank done have them. Butybhunting and fishing license every year. And just purchased my tags. I deer and turkey hunt in Tenn also. My parents also have to buy non residence. They live in ky. It's just a get away . We bass fish Cherokee. Is farm just almost hundred acres is all . But it is nice but just a place we use to hunt and fish from. It's shame what non residence license and tags cost. Wish I could talk my woman to move in over there. Would not try to go and buy residents. They run social security number its got my ky addy. Where I purchase non residence every year. I could lie . But it would not be worth the trouble. Tell them I moved there but I buy mine at Gilmore boat dock they all know me and know I'm ky resident. Bit thanks for information. I'm up to date on Tenn out state hunting &fishing. Been doing it for years.

Re:2013 bow harvests, show them here 10 years 5 months ago #26239

• bellco ky
  • Senior Boarder
  • Senior Boarder
So my parents don't have to have out of state if they own land. But still live in ky?

Re:2013 bow harvests, show them here 10 years 5 months ago #26242

bellco ky wrote:

So my parents don't have to have out of state if they own land. But still live in ky?

No, I am pretty sure that if they reside in Kentucky, they still have to purchase an Out of State Hunting License and the permits! At least, that is how I read and interpret the Regs!

Frank

Re:2013 bow harvests, show them here 10 years 4 months ago #26256

Bellco,
Congrats on the bow kill! I have switched to a crossbow, should have had a decent 9 yesterday, but got careless and had my thumb sticking up a quarter inch too high. That leaves a mark, and a lasting impression too!!!

Re:2013 bow harvests, show them here 10 years 4 months ago #26277

5prong wrote:

Bellco,
Congrats on the bow kill! I have switched to a crossbow, should have had a decent 9 yesterday, but got careless and had my thumb sticking up a quarter inch too high. That leaves a mark, and a lasting impression too!!!

That is a bummer 5prong! Hopefully you will get a chance at him next time out. Good luck!

Frank

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.104 seconds

Who's Online

We have 469 guests and no members online

Login