2024 Spring Planting:

* Ginseng Seed: Currently shipping everyday until sold out
* Ginseng Rootlets: Will be offered in Fall
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: DeerHunting 2012

Re:DeerHunting 2012 11 years 7 months ago #19979

We start Oct.1st here in Indiana....and I'm ready to go..'course i gotta work the first two days so have to wait until the the third...but they have been hitting my fall food plot pretty good (rye grass and radishes...they've really been hiting the radish tops)

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Re:DeerHunting 2012 11 years 7 months ago #19981

Huntsman53, thanks for the good story!

Myay: Neck beginning to swell? That might explain my recent uncontrollable urge to paw and pee on certain spots out there in the woods....

Re:DeerHunting 2012 11 years 7 months ago #20003

Whitjr wrote:

Huntsman53, thanks for the good story!

I am glad to help! Sold my' H-500 to a buddy back in 2001 but I keep an Oneida Eagle Screaming Eagle 600 around just in case things may change and I could get back to shooting bows. I do have a Horton Crossbow but due to it's weight, you don't want to venture too far from the truck!:P

Myay: Neck beginning to swell? That might explain my recent uncontrollable urge to paw and pee on certain spots out there in the woods....

LOL!!!!:laugh:

Re:DeerHunting 2012 11 years 6 months ago #20032

Just got this on the trailcam....now I'm pumped!
Attachments:

Re:DeerHunting 2012 11 years 6 months ago #20033

maya,

Nice Buck! I wish you luck!

Frank

Re:DeerHunting 2012 11 years 6 months ago #20205

Very nice buck! Makes ya want to go right out, Eh?

Here's a shot of a nice doe taken in my sang patch last month. I gotta reset the time, I'm 12 hours off...
Attachments:

Re:DeerHunting 2012 11 years 6 months ago #20243

Deer seasoseason starts here this weekend, and I thought I'd share pics of the bucks I've taken the past two years. They aren't anything that would get a true trophy Hunter all that excited, but they were good enough for me. Hope to see you all posting pics of your trophies soon. I probably won't be doing any hunting for at least a month, but have some vacation time planned for Nov.
Attachments:

Re:DeerHunting 2012 11 years 6 months ago #20246

Nice deer!

Was it tough to get your wife to agree to have those hung in the house? Mine won't agree to have the only set of horns I have put inside at all.... Oh, well, there's trade-offs in marriage...

Re:DeerHunting 2012 11 years 6 months ago #20249

Whitjr wrote:

Nice deer!

Was it tough to get your wife to agree to have those hung in the house? Mine won't agree to have the only set of horns I have put inside at all.... Oh, well, there's trade-offs in marriage...

Been there done that!:angry: Panties and bras hanging everywhere but not a Deer Mount in sight, something is wrong with this picture!:unsure: Do you think telling the wife that the horns or Deer Mounts would make a good place to hang all of them panties and bras would work??!!B)

I've been divorced almost 4 years now and can do what I want. Heck, if I was dating someone, I would probably hang panties and bras on the horns, Deer Mounts and even light fixtures!:woohoo:

Frank

Re:DeerHunting 2012 11 years 6 months ago #20259

Whit - Now with the kids out of the house, I've kindly been given one of their old bedrooms to store all my hunting and fishing stuff and to decorate however I want:woohoo: Sadly it is seldom that anyone besides myself goes in there to get to enjoy the ambiance:laugh:

Huntsman - funny stuff, been there done that.

Time to create page: 0.125 seconds

Who's Online

We have 175 guests and no members online

Login